Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How to open cmd? To edit to get image 5?
There are 2 ways on getting the console to open ingame

1. get this file here, move the unren.bat into the same folder that has the .exe, double click on unren.bat, and it's number 3 on the list, so hit the number 3 key, enter twice, done

2. go to FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\common, look for the file name 00console.rpy, open it with notepad/notpad++, search for "config.console = False", change it to "config.console = True", save, done

once you are ingame, shift+o will bring up the console, type in whusb=3, hit enter then hit the esc key to close the console screen out, done and now you will be able to unlock image 5

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So I am confused. I am at a part where I go Melinda at 14:00 and she keeps asking me about Cynthia. The only option I have is that there is nothing to tell. Apparently this upsets Melinda and decreases my relationship with her. Am I missing something?

Because I have been to the mountains and the town with Cynthia and she isn't really talking to me. I mean I get the whole kiss and sucking cock scene with her at the lake but I am not sure there is something I need to do to talk about why she doesn't really like Melinda?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
On the 7th Thursday at 9:00 in your walkthrough, Chemmy, you have "so what do we have today?, lets check the qails nest". Does this mean choose either option? Normally after "what do we have today" (i.e., checking eggs in bales of hay) there is no additional choice, so you can't check the quails' nest as well.

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
There are 2 ways on getting the console to open ingame

1. get this file here, move the unren.bat into the same folder that has the .exe, double click on unren.bat, and it's number 3 on the list, so hit the number 3 key, enter twice, done

2. go to FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\common, look for the file name 00console.rpy, open it with notepad/notpad++, search for "config.console = False", change it to "config.console = True", save, done

once you are ingame, shift+o will bring up the console, type in whusb=3, hit enter then hit the esc key to close the console screen out, done and now you will be able to unlock image 5
I am so grateful to you man for this. Thank you!

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016
Hi

For some reason i can't get the strong pills for the bathroom seen, i've followed the walkthrough to a T, I've even used the v7 complete save from this thread and it still doesnt give me the option.

Can someone please help with this issue i'm having.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
On the 7th Thursday at 9:00 in your walkthrough, Chemmy, you have "so what do we have today?, lets check the qails nest". Does this mean choose either option? Normally after "what do we have today" (i.e., checking eggs in bales of hay) there is no additional choice, so you can't check the quails' nest as well.
because of v9 beta, things ended up off again in my WT, when i get v9 final, i am going to rework it

Dinkum

Nov 4, 2019
Hi All,

I gave the cig to Ann and had a BJ from her, now she wants another, will I be able to get it, as I have tried many times and not getting any cheaper whiskey then the $100 one.

Help please.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I read in walkthrough:
----------
17:00, go to the bathroom, enter, try linda pills then knock, look,

there's no need, i can try myself, skipping to 18:00
18:00, nothing new for now, need to lower rhonda's inhibitions still to

get the last scene and hit 100%, skipping to 19:00
----------

how i can doing this and skipping to next scenes ?
I did not find this in the help explanations.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I read in walkthrough:
----------
17:00, go to the bathroom, enter, try linda pills then knock, look,

there's no need, i can try myself, skipping to 18:00
18:00, nothing new for now, need to lower rhonda's inhibitions still to

get the last scene and hit 100%, skipping to 19:00
----------

how i can doing this and skipping to next scenes ?
I did not find this in the help explanations.
you skipped over the step at 16:00

16:00 go to the bathroom and hide the towels
17:00, go to the bathroom, enter, try linda pills then knock, look, there's no need, i can try myself

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
> 17:00, go to the bathroom, enter, try linda pills then knock, look,
> there's no need, i can try myself, skipping to 18:00

you skipped over the step at 16:00

16:00 go to the bathroom and hide the towels
17:00, go to the bathroom, enter, try linda pills then knock, look, there's no need, i can try myself
Yes, and the time is standing on 17:00
And after this ? how should I can skip to 18:00
without visite barbara ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Yes, and the time is standing on 17:00
And after this ? how should I can skip to 18:00
without visite barbara ?
to skip time just click on your room, click on the clock in the top left corner, and you will be able to skip time, or go to rhonda, knock on the door and pick either option you want

Reactions: oCATo

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Gollum-Confused.gif
Been read, searched, back & forth pages, re-read walkthrough ... just to find how Ann will distract Uncle so MC can have sexy time with drunken Melinda at night on the coach. The last time MC buy cloth for Ann is this bikini ... then after that, no more option to buy another cloth for her, nor she willing to help MC distract uncle.
6.jpg
I've tried save file given by Chemmy, and It has that scene. But how to get there with my own playthrough ... I'm just lost it. I've given Melinda the necklace, already milking her in the cows scene and got sucked in backyard shower, suck her nipple in the pool-gazebo scene, dick sucked in bathroom on 2 event. Please tell me what I've lacking to reach that scene ? ... why I didn't get a scene where Ann will help MC distract uncle. o_O ... people said it trigger by "What the fuck Ann?" in 12pm ... but there's none.

And for Ann herself, I've rape her in bathroom at 11am, fucked her at 12pm for $80 and in pool - both gazebo and back of the house, fucked her at 2pm for giving her leg ankle, fuck her in saturday night club event. What do I miss, I beg you !?

Reactions: cerebotio2

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
I'm trying to get 6.11 completed save and I have Rhonda and Ann's progress bar at 100%. Melinda's progress bar is only at 88%. Any ideas which events I may have missed?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm trying to get 6.11 completed save and I have Rhonda and Ann's progress bar at 100%. Melinda's progress bar is only at 88%. Any ideas which events I may have missed?
at 12:00, go to melinda, pick whatever option you want, then when you 3 options pick can i try?, after the scene the time will be 13:00, go right back outside, click on the arrow pointing up, you will then get the outside shower scene, pick wait for her to undress then go to her, keep repeating the 12:00 milking event and the 13:00 outside shower event

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes