FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The “can I put my jeans too” is green and I’ve also done as much with the others as possible and from glimpses I’ve had of other people’s posts I’m missing a lot and it seems to hinge upon advancing Melinda and I can’t go past it since it crashes me to the main menu
Sorry for replying so late. I just got the notification just a moment ago about your post. Basically there is an option to take off your boxers or underwear that would show up green.

Now I know of this bug because I ran into it a few times. When you do the apple scene just make sure you save it right before so you don't have to do a lot of backtracking. If it does freeze or send you back to the menu, just back out of the apple picking scenario and do something else. You do want to make sure you compliment Melinda as much as possible and do as much as can to gain her affinity to you. I am not sure how much points you need because I feel the point system is rather wonky. Because of all the girls Melinda I have a high relationship score and she still treats me like we just met.

Like I had sex with her 3 times and still everytime I massage her and try to kiss her, she puts her hand over my mouth. And when I try to touch her during the massage at the tennis court, she freaks out.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
why is melinda's body getting round like rhonda's body??? is she,pregnant? :unsure::oops::LOL:
I think Melinda was always vivacious. I mean I always took the chance to cum inside her when I got the chance, so who know maybe she does get pregnant? Not sure how that would fly with William or anyone else but hopefully it will be good thing for the story?

Reactions: bakiks31

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Gallery Image 6 @ Pool solved:
Need to edit pool_daa.rpy

Line 965 coded as:
if anex >= 2
Returning true opens the two-option menu regardless of how high [anex] value is.

The menu with "Ann wants to try something new" is not reachable because the trigger on line 1025 is
elif anex >= 4, which has been cut off by previous variable check.

Change line 965 to read
if anex < 4
reload script
Doesn't work for me bro as i know nothing about coding can you please explain.......

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes