Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
To be fair ... this game grind is far more radical than Big Brother & Second Happiness. In Big Brother, you have easy access to skip time and days and a good quest journal/hint of want to do next, what the target is and when it's done.

In Second Happiness, until the developer said the scene are done, then keep grinding it till there's subtitle saying it's done.

In this game, I don't have objective, I don't know what to grind. Really, I play this for 4 days straight ... I'm not unlock all scene yet. Because all I can do is repeating all scene and hope one get progressing. This game iz nutz. If the "Gallery" became the hints of this game ... then how about I show you this icon ... :poop: ... then what can you say about this icon "hint" mean ? :poop::poop::poop:

Then after install Unren to see Console & Developer Menu ... now I understand this sicko dev design. Repeat x10~200 (i'm exaggerating it) times of EACH scenes, and you'll progress for 1 step ... yes, 1 fucking step. With this design, you cannot distinguish whether the grinding still go on or you met a buggy scene. How the hell you report something when you doesn't know what's right & wrong. I already fuck Rhonda like x1000 times already (i'm exaggerating it, prolly only like 579 times), yet she still refuse those "Reverse Blumpkin" BlowJab. Now, I'm not yet fucking Melinda yet, only get blujub ... but suuuure I like to fuck that Granny Barbara like a fucking x1.000.000 times ! , because how else I'm gonna get those strong pills !? ... because the game force me to go to Barbara first then Dr.Linda afterwards. My god, Melinda Pussy are so expensive and tiresome, no ? ... fuckin hell, and we all are nuts playing this grinding retard game.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Is there a game guide for this game?
Me : Yes ...
You : Where ?
Me : I mean Yes there aren't any this game guide. Because the point of this game is to grind every scene and hope you're reach the requirement to progress into the next/new scene by repeating same scene for a certain of times. If Dev make, 20x, then you do same scene 20x times, then you'll get the next scene. Then Dev decide you have to repeat that new scene 50x, then you do it 50x times and get into the next one. :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: dublux

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So how do I get him to appear because everytime I walk the shop I don't see him at all?
How far along are you? It takes like Months of in game play to unlock things
Really months? This game should have some sort of tracker of the certain events. I know it has some of the opportunies screen but it doesn't show you like when you actually talk to Ann about distracting William so you can get her on all fours in the massage scene.

I think I have exhausted most of my options with Melinda. But I havent been able to buy a dildo or whiskey for William not saying that William needs a dildo lol. Maybe he does instead of being a tight ass all the time lol.

This game should have some sort of month menu or at least you know which time of the year it is? The game is good but it feels too lengthily than it needs to be.

Reactions: Dinkum and yeyo2006

rikky1976

Jun 23, 2018
[QUOTE = "Acesaw, post: 2595866, member: 30880"]
View attachment 446236

Je suis coincé ici. J'ai essayé 100 fois de suite. La dernière scène ne comprend toujours pas! s'il vous plaît, aidez !!
[/ CITATION] 12h00 va traire les vaches avec melinda et regarde si la ligne est en train d'être écrite en vert, le lait se renverse sur elle, sauvegarde et essai plusieurs propositions
Un séjour sans faille

gubl

May 31, 2018
I really like this game but am finding it increasingly difficult to continue playing it, especially with switches that won't switch. I assume a lot of us are not skilled in unlocking the command console and resetting switches just to forward progress. Can someone please show me a picture of the UnRen.bat installed in the root directory for this game because mine didn't work? Thanks.
View attachment 446041
View attachment 446042
You have to copy unren.bat into “game“ folder, that is what meant by root.

catch

Jul 11, 2017
I gave Melinda's dildo but i cant check the role cuz this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/melinmast.rpy", line 37, in <module>
NameError: name 'mastcn' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "melinmast.rpyc", line 37, in script
  File "C:\Users\device\Documents\Foot\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\device\Documents\Foot\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\device\Documents\Foot\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/melinmast.rpy", line 37, in <module>
NameError: name 'mastcn' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V9_Beta
Thu Oct 31 23:42:05 2019

mee too

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes