Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-26
Game Updated: 2019-10-26
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: v9 beta
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Get the quickfix to patch an issue with checking the toilet hole after giving the dildo to Melinda
Win/Linux: - - - -
for PC (Use this file to replace the scripts.rpa file in your game folder)
Mac: - - -
for MAC (Use this file to replace the scripts.rpa file in your Content/resources/autorun/game folder)
Android is mislabeled as v7.1 by the developer, but is v8
Android (Phones, Tablets): - - -
Android (Chromebooks): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Save and Walkthrough -
Gallery Mod - FAN SIGNATURE - Cheat Menu Mod
Win/Linux and Android link generously shared by christopher thompson. Thanks to @Chemmy for save + walkthrough.

Thanks to christopher thompson for sharing win fix link.
View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
How to increase massage skills

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I really like this game but am finding it increasingly difficult to continue playing it, especially with switches that won't switch. I assume a lot of us are not skilled in unlocking the command console and resetting switches just to forward progress. Can someone please show me a picture of the UnRen.bat installed in the root directory for this game because mine didn't work? Thanks.
View attachment 446041
View attachment 446042
you place the unren.bat in the zip file, which is why it's not working, you can get a newer unren here

for it to work
right click on the FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc.zip or whatever one you have and click extract here, or where ever you like to extract it to
once it's done, place the unren.bat file into the extracted folder with the .exe, run unren.bat, good to go
unren.jpg

How to increase massage skills
place a trap, go get eggs with melinda, happens on wednesday and thursday at 9:00, you will massage her which will give you points

Last edited:

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Man i spend so much time grinding like headless chicken and no progress!! this is just to much! Atleast leave some tips so we don't have to do the same thing all time.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
you place the unren.bat in the zip file, which is why it's not working, you can get a newer unren here

for it to work
right click on the FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc.zip or whatever one you have and click extract here, or where ever you like to extract it to
once it's done, place the unren.bat file into the extracted folder with the .exe, run unren.bat, good to go
View attachment 446103

place a trap, go get eggs with melinda, happens on wednesday and thursday at 9:00, you will massage her which will give you points
Thanks, and clicked on the following path to finally unlock the command console:

Control Panel
- Administrative Tools - Documents - Foot of the Mountain - V8hotfix-pc (clicked twice to open file) - dragged the unzipped UnRen.bat here and double-clicked again.

I figured-out from your pic that I needed to enter the Admin Tools of the Control Panel that I didn't see in other similar posts. Tutorials with pics can help novices like me to resist smashing our damn keyboards! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Chemmy

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
1572552374472.png

I am stuck here tryied it like 100 times to get the last scene still doesn't get it! please help!!

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I am sorry to ask again but can someone explain what is means to shower with Melinda? Everytime I hide the towels she pushes me in the tub and it keeps saying try showering with her more?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Changing "dameba=2" didn't fix my issue triggering Melinda to give the MC the bracelet? What else can I try?

dameba.png

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019

for it to work
View attachment 446103

How to use pill that Linda gave
How many points to collect for bj from Melinda

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
How to use pill that Linda gave
How many points to collect for bj from Melinda
Not really sure if the point system matters. I mean I used the cheat mod and have well over 75,000 points for her I am still stuck in trying to progress the story with her. Basically all she does is give me a handjob or she breast fucks on the toilet.

I wished this game came with a quest menu that lets you know what you need to do. I have to talk to Ann about distracting William so I can get her on all fours during the massage scene at night but everytime I talk to Ann she says nothing or I can ask her about it.

Also with the Linda pills, you need to hide the towels in the bathroom while Melinda is in the kitched between Tuesday through Saturday. She wont do it on Sunday or Monday.

arn3z0t

Oct 31, 2019
cant get the 1 pic, even with the fix patch it's showing only you look different and thank her options after many attemps, wtf...

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
cant get the 1 pic, even with the fix patch it's showing only you look different and thank her options after many attemps, wtf...
gallery 4 image 1
go to the living room at 21:00, do the steps to get the melinda massage, pick the green text, then pick either kiss her ass or ask her to bend, you will get a new set of options, pick the one for uncle will

repeat everything again for a 2nd time, on the 2nd one, you will end up in the bathroom with her, pick the option for uncle will

do the events again for a 3rd time, but this time after you kiss her ass or try to get her to bend doing the massage, pick the option, say nothing, talk about anything, play the drunk

Reactions: logdog and arn3z0t
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes