delta67

May 11, 2018
Thanks for responding. Here a pic of the UnRen.bat file in the root directory and what happened when I double-clicked on it. Not sure why it's not working?

View attachment 445748

View attachment 445750
First you must unpack it, then put the unren.bat in that root directory

then use unrun.bat option 9, then wait untill everything is finished, them run that exe file load a savefile, then type in Shift - O, for the bracelet type : jump mgiftback

then it must be working! Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
First you must unpack it, then put the unren.bat in that root directory

then use unrun.bat option 9, then wait untill everything is finished, them run that exe file load a savefile, then type in Shift - O, for the bracelet type : jump mgiftback

then it must be working! Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language
Not sure what to do exactly, but would like to see a picture of the UnRen.bat file inserted in the root file for this game as a visual reference, cause obviously what I'm doing isn't working.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Just out curiousity? What does it mean to shower with Melinda? I have been hiding the towels so I can visit her while she is in the tub. She keeps pushing me into the water and it keeps saying to try showering with her more. Now I notice that when she needs me to fix the dishwasher that I can go up to her bathroom to take a shower and she applying pain relief on my back. But she is also fonding my cock before she leaves.

sucascu

May 4, 2017
save files from the previous post do not work anymore with the v9. Can anyone share new working save files? I'm missing the 6.9 complete

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
Here is my v8 fix walkthrough

v8 WT was made using my 7.0 final completed save

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

6.9 completed save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 615
Melinda Relationship: 1170
Ann Relationship: 440
Cynthia Relationship: 5
Melinda Suspicious: -6
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -10
Money: $685

7.0 final completed save with both galleries unlocked (save was edited with save editor to bump up rhonda inhibitions)
stats
Rhonda Relationship: 630
Melinda Relationship: 1270
Ann Relationship: 580
Cynthia Relationship: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -7
Rhonda Inhibitions: -150
Money: $665

v8 completed save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 935
Melinda Relationship: 1715
Ann Relationship: 505
Cynthia Relationship: 310
Melinda Suspicious: -14
Rhonda Inhibitions: -95
Money: $960

Remember,, if you want the galleries unlocked as well when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent over as well to the saves folder

v9 beta wt
made with my v8.0 fix completed save
without the fixes you will get 6/8 images, with fixes you will get all 8
for image 5, open console, type in whusb=3
for image 6, you will need to get the fix, which can be found here or here, once you put the file into the game folder and start the game, you will get a error, click reload once and wait a sec or 2, then the game will start
I'm using your completed final 7 and it doesn't line up with what your walkthrough says. I don't get gallery 3 image 3 and when you go to linda you dont get the option for stronger pill. any help here.

sucascu

May 4, 2017
I'm using your completed final 7 and it doesn't line up with what your walkthrough says. I don't get gallery 3 image 3 and when you go to linda you dont get the option for stronger pill. any help here.
they are not working with v9

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
If the next episode is a "one-off" location how is the developer going to cope - I mean how can they do a single episode with 'completed' scenes.
What - No Grind - impossible
;)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
because of v9 beta, stuff for v8 is off now, i will be re working my whole wt once v9 final get's release

Sally.mahdy

Jun 10, 2019
We are currently working on
A compressed V9 for Android, guaranteed to work, will come in 24 hours
The next update, opinions are split over the shape of it, I want to release a continuation to V9, we may call it V9.9, because I have different plans for V10, story wise it is going to be Melinda and Daniel alone in a new place, with beach .......... And I want it to be a standalone release, you can play it without having the previous versions, while the others want it to be all together, we will let you know how it ends, your thoughts?
And what about android fix ?! Thanks

Reactions: sAs14

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I really like this game but am finding it increasingly difficult to continue playing it, especially with switches that won't switch. I assume a lot of us are not skilled in unlocking the command console and resetting switches just to forward progress. Can someone please show me a picture of the UnRen.bat installed in the root directory for this game because mine didn't work? Thanks.
unren1.png
unren2.png

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes