Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I really appreciate all the time you've put in to make and update your walkthrough, Chemmy. Previously, I was trying things on my own, but I ran into a couple of snags where it seemed like I stopped being able to progress (for example, Ann would never show up at the barn; I tried suggestions from several people but it never advanced her relationship). So, I've started using your walkthrough (the v8 fix walkthrough).

I'll be honest that I'm getting a little frustrated in places. Some things (like not seeing an option to masturbate in the larger bathroom) were just random chance, so not seeing it was no big deal. There are some things, though, that don't work for me when I follow the walkthrough. Here are two examples:
  1. On Tuesday of Week 2, at 12:00 you first go to the bathroom and say No to bypassing whether it's fixed or not. You then go to Melinda to milk the cow. In the walkthrough, you have prank her with ann followed by show her but I see neither of those options. Are those another instance of a randomized encounter?

2. On Wednesday of Week 2, you visit all three women at 15:00 and then go with Rhonda to the lake. After throwing her in the lake, telling her to get her own top, kissing her, and finally asking her to help you with "it", there is no You won't regret it option, and I get this message: "YOU NEED LESS INHIBITIONS AND YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HER A BJ WHEN YOU TAKE HER TO THE SWING AFTER WASHING THE DISHES WITH HER AT 13:00".

I might be just failing to recall everything from what I've replayed now, but I don't remember a Rhonda option that is left up to chance. If there is, obviously I need to get a random event to happen. Otherwise, though, I don't understand how I could have asked her for a BJ at the swings, when that never was an option up to this point.
Sorry to bother you; I'm guessing you're really busy with things in general. If anyone else knows what's going on / how to fix these issues, I'd appreciate the help. So far, I've meticulously followed the walkthrough. The only variance has been when something wasn't available because of a random chance (like finding underwear in the large bathroom).
1. for pranking this has to be done
week 2 monday at 9:00, go to melinda, so what do we have today?, barn cleaning, look for their underwear, masturbate, ann will see you
week 2 monday at 12:00, go to ann, do it, she tells you a plan on pranking melinda
This will unlock the pranking option

note: it doesn't have to be on monday, just as long as you find their underwear and masturbate with them so ann will see you, then go to ann at 12:00 so she can tell you the plan on pranking her, also keep in mind, there is a wrong way and a right way on pranking melinda, always do it the wrong way first by
showing her, so you can meet linda which is needed, by doing it the right way, the prank option will go away and it wont pop up again

2. since you are still at the start of the game, there is no need to worry about that massage on her inhibitions and bj since that will come later on in the game

There is a lot of random chance in the game, just have to keep repeating until it happens, and i also just been adding to it, not sure if anything has changed at the start of the game, i still haven't started a new game and followed it from start to end to see if anything has changed like i plan on doing, but i will when i get the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
hello Chemmy
I have followed your walktrhoughs all the way from version 6 :)
gotta say that never had any issue before and would like to congratulate you for your enormous work and help you provide.
I would also like to request some help ...
I am stuck trying to get the last picure from the angie and ann event in the pool. yep the one that needed the pool_daa file...
I have downloaded that file and placed under the \game folder.
I have started again the game but no error was given.
then when arrived at wednesday noon event the option "
ann wants to try something new
"
is not there ...
I have repeated the event a couple of times with no luck ....
Is there any way to check if I have missed something ?

Cheers mate

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how to get number 6 in gallery 4? i loaded the pool fix and loaded the game it came up and error and then hit reload again and it shuts down what am i doing wrong? thanks

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
hello Chemmy
I have followed your walktrhoughs all the way from version 6 :)
gotta say that never had any issue before and would like to congratulate you for your enormous work and help you provide.
I would also like to request some help ...
I am stuck trying to get the last picure from the angie and ann event in the pool. yep the one that needed the pool_daa file...
I have downloaded that file and placed under the \game folder.
I have started again the game but no error was given.
then when arrived at wednesday noon event the option "
ann wants to try something new
"
is not there ...
I have repeated the event a couple of times with no luck ....
Is there any way to check if I have missed something ?

Cheers mate
I had that happen to me, every time i didn't get it, i close the game, delete both pool_daa files, download the file again, move it over and start the game, i did this a few times myself before it showed up, you can go to angie's pool with ann from tuesday -thursday or friday to try to get it

Reactions: cantozanos

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
I had that happen to me, every time i didn't get it, i close the game, delete both pool_daa files, download the file again, move it over and start the game, i did this a few times myself before it showed up, you can go to angie's pool with ann from tuesday -thursday or friday to try to get it
thanks for the tip...

it did solve the issue :)

fogyfool

Aug 17, 2017
Please please please can anyone provide saves that make it possible to open pics 3, 4 5 and 6 from galley 3????
Thanks in advance!!!!

korikss123

Mar 13, 2019
Can someone help me im stuck how do i get ann to guard the door so i can bend melinda after i brought aurelia home

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
What does the rework of the basement scene entail, was the sex removed only to have even more teasing from Melinda?

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
We are currently working on
A compressed V9 for Android, guaranteed to work, will come in 24 hours
The next update, opinions are split over the shape of it, I want to release a continuation to V9, we may call it V9.9, because I have different plans for V10, story wise it is going to be Melinda and Daniel alone in a new place, with beach .......... And I want it to be a standalone release, you can play it without having the previous versions, while the others want it to be all together, we will let you know how it ends, your thoughts?

Yonotinc

Oct 10, 2018
You still have to repeat the scene a couple of time to unlock the other scene. And always select "ann wants ... " or something like that.
This game is strange.
Yesterday i coud not get scene 6. Today i reload the game, and on first try, i got the message to unlock scene 6.
And i don´t change anything.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes