qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
the 1 is a when you after poker want to fuck Melinda but comes as during, in next dialogue choose a silenced, and you go with Melinda have Breakfast, during Breakfast will dialogue from 3 choices, choose 2 (this dialogue emerge on 2 or 3 times replays this event,you go in bar with Melinda and drink beer, there and will have discovered 1 picture, persist before this scene..picture 4 does not open immediately, if you gave Melinda a vibrator, then she after the event with Breakfast, will use it in the bathroom,but you still need to spy on her at 17-00 in the bathroom, you will see the same thing, this picture will open when you spying on her in the bathroom will see that she uses a blue / blue vibrator..I had so..Picture 5 I not opened, sorry..
In pic 1 only 2 choices ( you loook different and thank her ) how to get the third choi

GrapeRushPerv

May 10, 2017
When william starts to get suspicious of you and melinda he gets one of his goons to track her. So one of the days when you go jogging with her alone -> compliment her -> watch the scene -> repeat the process again, and there you get it.
Still can't get image 7 how you make your uncle suspicious of you? Do you go to church on Sunday or something else.
Because I jog with Melinda alone and compliment her like over 20 times nothing changed and I bought the urine control from guy so idk

Last edited:

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hii all,
İ have an error : wednesday 17:00 (walktrough says)
his can be completed in a few secs in one go without moving time to 18:00, to the bathroom, check the hole, when the scene is over click on the bathroom door again and check the hole, keep repeating this until you get the scene where she lay on the floor, this will happen on the 6th time you click on the bathroom to check the hole,(gallery 4 image 4 unlocked

its doesnt worked. Anyone knows how to fix that. Thanks for help.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/melinmast.rpy", line 37, in <module>
NameError: name 'mastcn' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "melinmast.rpyc", line 37, in script
  File " games\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File " games\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File " games\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/melinmast.rpy", line 37, in <module>
NameError: name 'mastcn' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V9_Beta
Tue Oct 29 22:31:50 2019

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes