rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
Still can't get image 7 how you make your uncle suspicious of you? Do you go to church on Sunday or something else.
Because I jog with Melinda alone and compliment her like over 20 times nothing changed and I bought the urine control from guy so idk
when you get to the part where you give your uncle whiskey, keep giving him whiskey, then he will ask you for something stronger. So you need to keep buying & giving him whiskey until the guy who sells you will eventually sell you a cheap whiskey.

so at 13:00 give uncle whiskey -> 14:00 go to melinda. if you havent already you have to click at the living room at 13:00 to give uncle whiskey, after that you need to be at kitchen at 13:00 to be able to give him more whiskey.

mark71

Apr 15, 2019
help, I´m to advanced in v8, how I get cynthia in v8.
how I can make sex the two girls Ann and Angie.
Daniel.....ask: I should ask Ann to keep uncle william busy next time (somebody tell me how to do it)

Jose Simão

Sep 15, 2018
Hii all,
İ have an error : wednesday 17:00 (walktrough says)
his can be completed in a few secs in one go without moving time to 18:00, to the bathroom, check the hole, when the scene is over click on the bathroom door again and check the hole, keep repeating this until you get the scene where she lay on the floor, this will happen on the 6th time you click on the bathroom to check the hole,(gallery 4 image 4 unlocked

its doesnt worked. Anyone knows how to fix that. Thanks for help.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/melinmast.rpy", line 37, in <module>
NameError: name 'mastcn' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "melinmast.rpyc", line 37, in script
  File " games\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File " games\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File " games\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/melinmast.rpy", line 37, in <module>
NameError: name 'mastcn' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V9_Beta
Tue Oct 29 22:31:50 2019

Use this file to replace the scripts.rpa file in your game folder

Reactions: Cgt35

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Chemmsy wrote in his walkthrough:
"for image 5, open console, type in whusb=3" what do you mean by that, how to do that guys?
Thanks

mark71

Apr 15, 2019
Hi friends, I need help, I don't go through the first gallery ... I can't find any tutorial View attachment 444489
sorry for my ingles.
the two photo,
1º blowjob Rhonda : you need Rhonda inhibition __ (-100)
2º when melinda is milking, choose the 3 line, after you separate of melinda go again back to the barn, and you see melinda again taking shower choose the 2 line (need to repeat many times the same, sequence to get boobjob,)

GrapeRushPerv

May 10, 2017
when you get to the part where you give your uncle whiskey, keep giving him whiskey, then he will ask you for something stronger. So you need to keep buying & giving him whiskey until the guy who sells you will eventually sell you a cheap whiskey.

so at 13:00 give uncle whiskey -> 14:00 go to melinda. if you havent already you have to click at the living room at 13:00 to give uncle whiskey, after that you need to be at kitchen at 13:00 to be able to give him more whiskey.
K I'm at that point now so whats next after I keep giving him the strong whiskey? because the jog with Melinda still nothing new is happening

Reactions: h.molina44

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I must be an idiot. I haven't played this for a while and I cannot remember how to leave the house to go and work for Barbara.

Any help?

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
D, post: 2589192, member: 1425727"]
Does anyone know how to make melinda dance on the table at laundry?
[/QUOTE]
You need to repeat this event in laundry And Don't choose Strong pill! & the choice (dance Or Tease) should appear after a couple of tries!

Reactions: R_D

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Here is my v8 fix walkthrough

v8 WT was made using my 7.0 final completed save

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

6.9 completed save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 615
Melinda Relationship: 1170
Ann Relationship: 440
Cynthia Relationship: 5
Melinda Suspicious: -6
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -10
Money: $685

7.0 final completed save with both galleries unlocked (save was edited with save editor to bump up rhonda inhibitions)
stats
Rhonda Relationship: 630
Melinda Relationship: 1270
Ann Relationship: 580
Cynthia Relationship: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -7
Rhonda Inhibitions: -150
Money: $665

v8 completed save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 935
Melinda Relationship: 1715
Ann Relationship: 505
Cynthia Relationship: 310
Melinda Suspicious: -14
Rhonda Inhibitions: -95
Money: $960

Remember,, if you want the galleries unlocked as well when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent over as well to the saves folder

v9 beta wt
made with my v8.0 fix completed save
without the fixes you will get 6/8 images, with fixes you will get all 8
for image 5, open console, type in whusb=3
for image 6, you will need to get the fix, which can be found here or here, once you put the file into the game folder and start the game, you will get a error, click reload once and wait a sec or 2, then the game will start
I really appreciate all the time you've put in to make and update your walkthrough, Chemmy. Previously, I was trying things on my own, but I ran into a couple of snags where it seemed like I stopped being able to progress (for example, Ann would never show up at the barn; I tried suggestions from several people but it never advanced her relationship). So, I've started using your walkthrough (the v8 fix walkthrough).

I'll be honest that I'm getting a little frustrated in places. Some things (like not seeing an option to masturbate in the larger bathroom) were just random chance, so not seeing it was no big deal. There are some things, though, that don't work for me when I follow the walkthrough. Here are two examples:
  1. On Tuesday of Week 2, at 12:00 you first go to the bathroom and say No to bypassing whether it's fixed or not. You then go to Melinda to milk the cow. In the walkthrough, you have prank her with ann followed by show her but I see neither of those options. Are those another instance of a randomized encounter?

2. On Wednesday of Week 2, you visit all three women at 15:00 and then go with Rhonda to the lake. After throwing her in the lake, telling her to get her own top, kissing her, and finally asking her to help you with "it", there is no You won't regret it option, and I get this message: "YOU NEED LESS INHIBITIONS AND YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HER A BJ WHEN YOU TAKE HER TO THE SWING AFTER WASHING THE DISHES WITH HER AT 13:00".

I might be just failing to recall everything from what I've replayed now, but I don't remember a Rhonda option that is left up to chance. If there is, obviously I need to get a random event to happen. Otherwise, though, I don't understand how I could have asked her for a BJ at the swings, when that never was an option up to this point.
Sorry to bother you; I'm guessing you're really busy with things in general. If anyone else knows what's going on / how to fix these issues, I'd appreciate the help. So far, I've meticulously followed the walkthrough. The only variance has been when something wasn't available because of a random chance (like finding underwear in the large bathroom).

manu_arya

Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-26
Game Updated: 2019-10-26
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: v9 beta
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Get the quickfix to patch an issue with checking the toilet hole after giving the dildo to Melinda
Win/Linux: - - - -
for PC (Use this file to replace the scripts.rpa file in your game folder)
Mac: - - -
for MAC (Use this file to replace the scripts.rpa file in your Content/resources/autorun/game folder)
Android is mislabeled as v7.1 by the developer, but is v8
Android (Phones, Tablets): - - -
Android (Chromebooks): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Save and Walkthrough -
Gallery Mod - FAN SIGNATURE - Cheat Menu Mod
Win/Linux and Android link generously shared by christopher thompson. Thanks to @Chemmy for save + walkthrough.

Thanks to christopher thompson for sharing win fix link.
View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
Hi,

Cant see Melinda in Bathroom at 17.00 through Hole after giving her Dildo showing an error in game ( Screenshot attached) , is everyone facing the same problem or its with my system only, secondly - can it be fixed at my end?

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
K I'm at that point now so whats next after I keep giving him the strong whiskey? because the jog with Melinda still nothing new is happening
now you keep giving him whiskey & keep buying whiskey, until uncle asks for stronger whiskey, and the seller sells you fake whiskey.

when you get the fake whiskey and give it to uncle, at 14:00 go to melinda & watch scene, thats where he gets to be suspicious & sends his goon to watch over her.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes