PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
We are currently working on
A compressed V9 for Android, guaranteed to work, will come in 24 hours
The next update, opinions are split over the shape of it, I want to release a continuation to V9, we may call it V9.9, because I have different plans for V10, story wise it is going to be Melinda and Daniel alone in a new place, with beach .......... And I want it to be a standalone release, you can play it without having the previous versions, while the others want it to be all together, we will let you know how it ends, your thoughts?
what do you mean by standalone? an independent story? (spin off) I would prefer it to be a v10, full of new content, complete also with other settings like the beach.

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
I wish the game was a full VN and not a sandbox grind fest.

Personally I bearly tolerate Sandbox, if they start with a new chapter I hope it’s just a VN and not a grind and tedious thing like this one.

But that’s just my opinion.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i have a problem with MC name i named it different but some call mc daniel still what do i do?

jhonatangyorgi

Apr 29, 2019
Hello, When should I buy the vibrator? at 17:00 I was watching Melinda through the hole, but the scene is always the same, she disappears with the dildo, and when I go to the store, the man has no vibrator, can you help me, please?

CYRIL421

Oct 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "christopher thompson, post: 2591883, membre: 66864"]
Nous travaillons actuellement sur
Un V9 compressé pour Android, garanti pour fonctionner, viendra dans 24 heures
La prochaine mise à jour, les avis sont partagés, je souhaite publier une suite à la V9, que l’on peut appeler V9.9, car j’ai des projets différents pour la V10, mais, en ce qui concerne l’histoire, ce ne sont Melinda et Daniel que un nouvel endroit, avec plage .......... Et je veux que ce soit une version autonome, vous pouvez y jouer sans avoir les versions précédentes, alors que les autres veulent que ce soit ensemble, nous vous le laisserons sais comment ça se termine, tes pensées?
[/CITATION]
super une suite V9.9 ET UN PROJET V10 EN TOUS QU A MERCI POUR TOUS VOTRE TRAVAIL AU QUOTIDIEN POUR AMELIORE CE JEUX QUE J ADORE SA SERAIS SYMPAS DE VOUS INTEGRER COMME PERSONNAGE DU JEUX COMME UN CLIN D OEIL A VOTRE TRAVAIL

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
[QUOTE = "christopher thompson, post: 2591883, membre: 66864"]
Nous travaillons actuellement sur
Un V9 compressé pour Android, garanti pour fonctionner, viendra dans 24 heures
La prochaine mise à jour, les avis sont partagés, je souhaite publier une suite à la V9, que l’on peut appeler V9.9, car j’ai des projets différents pour la V10, mais, en ce qui concerne l’histoire, ce ne sont Melinda et Daniel que un nouvel endroit, avec plage .......... Et je veux que ce soit une version autonome, vous pouvez y jouer sans avoir les versions précédentes, alors que les autres veulent que ce soit ensemble, nous vous le laisserons sais comment ça se termine, tes pensées?
[/CITATION]
super une suite V9.9 ET UN PROJET V10 EN TOUS QU A MERCI POUR TOUS VOTRE TRAVAIL AU QUOTIDIEN POUR AMELIORE CE JEUX QUE J ADORE SA SERAIS SYMPAS DE VOUS INTEGRER COMME PERSONNAGE DU JEUX COMME UN CLIN D OEIL A VOTRE TRAVAIL
ENGLISH !!!

D

Deleted member 42

We are currently working on
A compressed V9 for Android, guaranteed to work, will come in 24 hours
The next update, opinions are split over the shape of it, I want to release a continuation to V9, we may call it V9.9, because I have different plans for V10, story wise it is going to be Melinda and Daniel alone in a new place, with beach .......... And I want it to be a standalone release, you can play it without having the previous versions, while the others want it to be all together, we will let you know how it ends, your thoughts?
Hopefully it's an update like the other versions and not standalone. This way MC and Melinda might talk about it and advance the story, while if it's standalone it's just gonna be that and nothing else

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm trying to unlock the command console (to fix MC getting bracelet issue) and not sure where to click and drag UnRen.bat? Where's the root directory located? Thanks.

Boomhelpgo

Oct 19, 2019
I wish the game was a full VN and not a sandbox grind fest.

Personally I bearly tolerate Sandbox, if they start with a new chapter I hope it’s just a VN and not a grind and tedious thing like this one.

But that’s just my opinion.

Im the opposite, I hate VN game.

delta67

May 11, 2018
I'm trying to unlock the command console (to fix MC getting bracelet issue) and not sure where to click and drag UnRen.bat? Where's the root directory located? Thanks.
Put UnRen.bat in the same directory where FootOfTheMountains.exe is, run the bat file (best is option 9, with option 9 you can use the jump (filename.rpy, in your game directory) like this example: jump afck (then enter) or other filename

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Put UnRen.bat in the same directory where FootOfTheMountains.exe is, run the bat file (best is option 9, with option 9 you can use the jump (filename.rpy, in your game directory) like this example: jump afck (then enter) or other filename
Thanks for responding. Here a pic of the UnRen.bat file in the root directory and what happened when I double-clicked on it. Not sure why it's not working?

unren1.png

unren2.png

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes