D

Deleted member 1656668

i am already at tuesday though, been following the WT throughly :/
Maybe just keep playing and hope the walkthrough catches up with the game or vice-versa. Did you come into v8 with a clean v7 save?

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Here is my v8 fix walkthrough

v8 WT was made using my 7.0 final completed save

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

6.9 completed save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 615
Melinda Relationship: 1170
Ann Relationship: 440
Cynthia Relationship: 5
Melinda Suspicious: -6
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -10
Money: $685

7.0 final completed save with both galleries unlocked (save was edited with save editor to bump up rhonda inhibitions)
stats
Rhonda Relationship: 630
Melinda Relationship: 1270
Ann Relationship: 580
Cynthia Relationship: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -7
Rhonda Inhibitions: -150
Money: $665

v8 completed save stats
Rhonda Relationship: 935
Melinda Relationship: 1715
Ann Relationship: 505
Cynthia Relationship: 310
Melinda Suspicious: -14
Rhonda Inhibitions: -95
Money: $960

Remember,, if you want the galleries unlocked as well when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent over as well to the saves folder

v9 beta wt
made with my v8.0 fix completed save
without the fixes you will get 6/8 images, with fixes you will get all 8
for image 5, open console, type in whusb=3
for image 6, you will need to get the fix, which can be found here or here, once you put the file into the game folder and start the game, you will get a error, click reload once and wait a sec or 2, then the game will start
Your v0.9 beta saves folder is empty

D

Deleted member 1656668

nah used 7.0 final completed save.

Edit, weirdly i got it now but on a sunday.
Ya, I'd like to know how you incorporate someone else's saves into your game. I've been trying to find out, but I'm beginning to think it's a well-guarded secret.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The game keeps jumping into menu during the taking off jeans with melinda in bathroom scene. Any ideas?

Cme

Jun 6, 2017
The game keeps jumping into menu during the taking off jeans with melinda in bathroom scene. Any ideas?
I had something similar.

In the Save folder, remove (backup first) or place the file PERSISTENT somewhere else.
After starting the game again the problem was solved in my case. Hope it helps ;)

rippp

Nov 29, 2018
Anyone know why i can't install this on my phone? V8 did work perfectly but when i try to install v9 my phone says update not installed...
This also happened to me. I uninstalled v8 first then I installed v9 now it works on my phone.

Reactions: MrAcidj

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I had something similar.

In the Save folder, remove (backup first) or place the file PERSISTENT somewhere else.
After starting the game again the problem was solved in my case. Hope it helps ;)
Thanks for the reply but does not work for me. This is after the apple picking scene, but there is a similar (same?) scene in the bathroom that triggered from a different scene and that worked fine, so hopefully I wont be missing anything.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes