muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Serega197408 Please use English translations with your posts.

Пожалуйста, используйте английский перевод с вашими сообщениями.

Serega197408

Sep 19, 2019
[QUOTE = "Serega197408, должность: 2596861, участник: 1657960"]
Не устанавливается на андроид
[/ QUOTE]
No anbroib

• Angry
Reactions: dublux

Juniorr43

Nov 1, 2019
I gave Melinda's dildo but i cant check the role cuz this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/melinmast.rpy", line 37, in <module>
NameError: name 'mastcn' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "melinmast.rpyc", line 37, in script
  File "C:\Users\device\Documents\Foot\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\device\Documents\Foot\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\device\Documents\Foot\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V9_Beta-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/melinmast.rpy", line 37, in <module>
NameError: name 'mastcn' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V9_Beta
Thu Oct 31 23:42:05 2019

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How to get gallery 4 pic 3? And i gave Melinda's vibrator but i cant check the role cuz this error:
image 3 in gallery 4 is dp with emily

keep going to melinda at 16:00, after a few times, you will start going with her to gina's, there you will meet paul, pick tell him melinda thinks the same about you

the next time you meet him, pick agree to help him with emily (there isn't anything for ann)

tuesday-thursday or friday, go to ann at 12:00, pick the green text option for angie's pool, pick, let's play, ask ann to kiss angela, you will end up talking to emily about him, for the options, either ones you want

keep going to melinda at 16:00 until you meet paul again, pick about emily, yes i don't mind dp

go to ann at 12:00, pick angie's pool again, let's play, ask ann to kiss angela, this time you will have a option to join paul and emily, pick it and you will get your image unlock

for the vibrator, that's image 4
you don't have to buy it to get the image, just keep going to the bathroom at 17:00 and checking the hole, once you see the scene with a new vibrator, the time will still be 17:00 and since the time doesn't switch over to 18:00, you can keep repeating and on the 6th time, you will unlock image 4

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I'm stuck again. I have peeked on Ann and Melinda discussing the lump. When I go to Melinda's room immediately afterwards I get the same scene that I always get. The next day I can't ask about the mammogram. Any help? Does anyone one know what variable has to be set to get the correct bedroom scene?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The best thing to happen to this game was scrappy mod. I'll be damn if i run around like a chicken with its head taken off again.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I honestly feel this game is like the most grindiest game I have played. And I have played a lot of rpg's in my life. I feel like I am stuck in a loop trying to figure how to progress the story.

Example I need to talk to Ann to have her distract William while I can massage her on all fours but every time I see Ann there is no dialog option.

I don't know how to get a dildo in the shop and I have walk by it countless of times. Ugh. I just feel like this game is disjointed at time. I have my relationship with Melinda high and sometimes she freaks out because I hug her in the bedroom when before she was okay with it???

Reactions: Rotumaru

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I honestly feel this game is like the most grindiest game I have played.
You're definitely preaching to the choir on that one.

I don't know how to get a dildo in the shop and I have walk by it countless of times. Ugh.
That's because the dildo isn't in the shop. The slug hanging out outside, however, is the place to go for that

I just feel like this game is disjointed at time. I have my relationship with Melinda high and sometimes she freaks out because I hug her in the bedroom when before she was okay with it???
That's because she's bipolar and off her meds.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
You're definitely preaching to the choir on that one.

That's because the dildo isn't in the shop. The slug hanging out outside, however, is the place to go for that

That's because she's bipolar and off her meds.
When you say outside is that where you find the worms and can set a trap for Melinda?
Also does the game stop me from asking Ann to distract William during the massage scene after I get her drunk and walk Aurella home?

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Screenshot (69).png

Talk to this slug for the dildo (apparently there are no hardware stores or sex shops in this town). He's the same guy you get the whiskey from (since there are no liquor stores in the town, either).

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Sorry I am totally lost with this game. I feel like I have having the same conversations days and days in. Is there a game guide for this game?

Last edited:
Reactions: flojoo47509

mark71

Apr 15, 2019
When, melinda says everytime in the morning at 08:00
`` I´m thinking to let Cynthia stay in the guest room ´´
how to trigger cynthia in v8 ( melinda need -11 % of 100% (89%) to trigger cynthia )

Last edited:
Reactions: flojoo47509

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
i open all the gallery but no.1 never open .. ??
how to open it pleeeeeeease any help
i repeat the massage scene more than 70 times but nothing happens

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes