Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Cant freaking prank the melinda in toilet (monday, wednesday,saturday) İf i peek from the hole scene going to start with toilet urinating ,after that daniel cleaning and nothing changing. Anyone knows how to prank daniel in toilet. Or milking cow ?
Thx.

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Cant freaking prank the melinda in toilet (monday, wednesday,saturday) İf i peek from the hole scene going to start with toilet urinating ,after that daniel cleaning and nothing changing. Anyone knows how to prank daniel in toilet. Or milking cow ?
Thx.
Not sure if once you've fixed the toilet you can't prank in there anymore, and if you've given Ann the white dress then pranks are over

keeptrying

Apr 19, 2019
Ok so the thing is, when you go to the bedroom of melinda, and you did already the flowers thing, after some dialogue you can untie her bra, caress the butt and lower his panties, at first i could untie her bra and next help her, but the dialogue was red, so i thought i need more Relationships points, but after a few grinding i was in the same situation, but this time the dialogue about "help her" disappeared and i only have the option of "say nothing" pls help

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Not sure if once you've fixed the toilet you can't prank in there anymore, and if you've given Ann the white dress then pranks are over
in android version i have already gave him prank while milking cow.
But this time pranking could be open after the fap scene with Ann. A lot of bugs here. Different decisions bugging the future moments %100.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Ok so the thing is, when you go to the bedroom of melinda, and you did already the flowers thing, after some dialogue you can untie her bra, caress the butt and lower his panties, at first i could untie her bra and next help her, but the dialogue was red, so i thought i need more Relationships points, but after a few grinding i was in the same situation, but this time the dialogue about "help her" disappeared and i only have the option of "say nothing" pls help
Her suspicion is too high.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
WHAT¿??? SRSLY??? i didn't do anything to raise her suspicion!! hwo can i lower her suspicion man??? pls!
İf you try to use "melinda please teach me how to milk" button melinda starting to slap ann face and she is yelling to "carry on"
after that, one massage should appear on screen "melinda is suspicious " or some thing.
My opinion try to improve ann progress and finish all scene.

İf im wrong some can please clear that problem for us. thx

Reactions: keeptrying

keeptrying

Apr 19, 2019
İf you try to use "melinda please teach me how to milk" button melinda starting to slap ann face and she is yelling to "carry on"
after that, one massage should appear on screen "melinda is suspicious " or some thing.
My opinion try to improve ann progress and finish all scene.

İf im wrong some can please clear that problem for us. thx
i already advanced! you need to fix the toilet and clean it a few tiems every day ^^

keeptrying

Apr 19, 2019
How can i advance with ann if she saw me masturbating ? i can t find her in thye toilet rading the book too and i dont knwo how to use the relationship wiht that guy at night kissing agaisnt her, bcs she threat me with the masturbation thing pls guys xD this happens to me bcs i don t read walkthroughts

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just got done with everything I think, the game is decent didnt encounter too many bugs.. the few that I think might be bugs are as follows...

1. When going to Rhonda in the bathroom you get 3 choices, Handjob is the only one that works, Sex gets her pissed off at you... and Blowjob... Crashes you to main menu ... WTF ? I think that might be the bug...

2. Pranking Melinda is nightmarish, the WT doesnt really help as I dont know if its time locked, or tons of other circumstances have to be met first, as I already had everyone at 1k relationship point before I ever got the choice to prank her during the milking scene...

3. Banging Melinda's tennis friend at the clinic...it never happened for me... I just get the shower room blowjob and thats it, the clinic never opened up at all... (scratch this one out, it requires it to happen during the prank)

Aside from those three its just a lot of guesswork, even with the WT, at least the choices are easy to know what the results will be based on the personality of the females... Ann likes Daring, Rhonda likes Sweet, and Melinda likes Brown-nosing. Overall a decent game, very similar to BB but at least here we already had sex with one of the main trio without mods.

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
i think he see open pussy at tennis massage in V8.0 :(
maybe fingering too.. lol

How can i advance with ann if she saw me masturbating ? i can t find her in thye toilet rading the book too and i dont knwo how to use the relationship wiht that guy at night kissing agaisnt her, bcs she threat me with the masturbation thing pls guys xD this happens to me bcs i don t read walkthroughts
morning after you helping aunt in the barn (i forgot the day) first.. you should meet him in the kicthen to ask (09.00) "what abaout bla bla" and when she told just helping in the barn. go to the barn, and daniel ask him to use first bathroom. after that go to bathroom and quest will be open "found underwear and bla bla"

D

Deleted member 42

3. Banging Melinda's tennis friend at the clinic...it never happened for me... I just get the shower room blowjob and thats it, the clinic never opened up at all... (scratch this one out, it requires it to happen during the prank)
First you need to get the BJ and after that you need the garden scene when you tell melinda you're hurting around your dick, then she'll take you to the doctor where you'll bang her friend

Reactions: Murad-mix
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes