Redcelerity

Jun 8, 2017
I also cant seem to get the scene where you tell melinda your hurting around your dick, she always takes you inside then you get those two where she checks or leaves early, I cant get the doctor scene

roro

May 29, 2017
I also cant seem to get the scene where you tell melinda your hurting around your dick, she always takes you inside then you get those two where she checks or leaves early, I cant get the doctor scene
The doc scene is only after a successful prank in the barn (and the doc sex scene require a handjob in the shower after the tennis massage scene)

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
c'mon guys, let's do the cheat ver. for, any hero?
to using cheat, you must edit your save data "1-1-LT1.save or latest". open browser, go to and upload your latest save files.. scroll down and edit this value..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
to using cheat, you must edit your save data "1-1-LT1.save or latest". open browser, go to and upload your latest save files.. scroll down and edit this value..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean cheat in the game, because of every week your points of relations is off, f//cking grind//

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Anybody has save v3 end or v4 beggining? I have no option for sunbathing (always red), ann sex, hospital, prank, etc.
Thanks!
when you talk to melinda at 10 and her sunbathing option is red, keep going to church every sunday, try to find out, and right after church, go to her and check, if it's still red, keep repeating, church, try to find out, talk to melinda after church to see if it turned green, this will take a while, it took me a few weeks until it turned green for me

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
when you talk to melinda at 10 and her sunbathing option is red, keep going to church every sunday, try to find out, and right after church, go to her and check, if it's still red, keep repeating, church, try to find out, talk to melinda after church to see if it turned green, this will take a while, it took me a few weeks until it turned green for me
Thanks! I try out.
Wow, its work.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes