espy85

Sep 28, 2019
The chances that he succeeds are zero, in the dialogue Melinda makes it clear that the boy is not as gifted as the MC, I doubt she is satisfied with so little if she can have a lot at her disposal.
I have just finished the last update and I am disappointed, I do not understand if it is an incomplete Christmas version, or a simple small update, I hope for a new update shortly, and that you will return home, the new location had tired me even before to start.

Reactions: OnlyOneMore

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Can I ignore this chubby red-haired girl and still have access to the content of the others girls or i have to have a relationship with her?

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
The chances that he succeeds are zero, in the dialogue Melinda makes it clear that the boy is not as gifted as the MC, I doubt she is satisfied with so little if she can have a lot at her disposal.
I have just finished the last update and I am disappointed, I do not understand if it is an incomplete Christmas version, or a simple small update, I hope for a new update shortly, and that you will return home, the new location had tired me even before to start.
Incomplete version bro the complete one comes this Saturday 18th, the dev release this incomplete update because he was feeling bad for not release the complete update the last month so he upload this incomplete version. The update will keep be in the house of the sister of Melinda.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes