VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Well, here we are before the first delay of this developer personally does not bother me to wait 2-3 days this is not going to kill me.

I just expect a good update: a lot of hot scenes with Melinda with a good conversation, a little development in their relationship would not be bad, I understand that many would like to see NTR with Melinda I personally do not like this roll and if there is no no NTR with her would be better update for me finally if this version occurs the anal with Melinda would be 10 for this update but if it does not happen I will not be disappointed and this will give way to more time for the dev to think like Daniel is going to Give way for this to happen.

Otherwise, if the update turns out to be rubbish, I think many of us will leave this game.
I know there are some who want NTR,
maybe one day I will understand how someone likes it,
wanting to see the person you want, like or want,
having sex with someone else.
I will leave my opinion, I think that the sister's husband will use something (maybe a sleeping pill) to be able to have sex with Melinda,
now, if Melinda has sex with him willingly,
I will hate her,
it took Daniel forever to achieve this,
now this guy comes and picks it up first,
then I definitely abandon that game.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I know there are some who want NTR,
maybe one day I will understand how someone likes it,
wanting to see the person you want, like or want,
having sex with someone else.
I will leave my opinion, I think that the sister's husband will use something (maybe a sleeping pill) to be able to have sex with Melinda,
now, if Melinda has sex with him willingly,
I will hate her,
it took Daniel forever to achieve this,
now this guy comes and picks it up first,
then I definitely abandon that game.
NTR may be in the script, but I hope it will be between Daniel, Melinda's sister's husband, and the maid..She has such an ass and the front is all right, so there is where to warm a couple of "bumps"!)):devilish::love:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There is no NTR in the game. Constantly discussing possible NTR just because someone saw another man's penis is very very very ridiculous.
Let me clarify. When closely reading Melinda's response to it and reading her expressions, you can tell that she has decided she is staying with Daniel because the man is small compared to Daniel. Now, we've gone around this before with another NPC and it NEVER happened. In another scene, you can see Melinda isn't even interested in anyone else BUT Daniel or her husband William. And if you think about how she responds to William, you can tell she's not that into him but is beginning to let Daniel in.
So let's put this to rest. I don't think there will ever be NTR with Melinda. Maybe the other girls?? Yes. But let's not go there. When it happens according to this site's definition, we will put the tag up. But until then, let's avoid beating that topic up over and over and over and over again like a bunch of scared, obsessed fanbois.

ProMild

Jan 6, 2020
in real side Williams story "This's NTR" :ROFLMAO: uncle william said "daniel fucking my wife"

please, whats NTR?
The NTR in the title stands for netorare, which translates to "cheating" in Japanese. While the term is similar to cuckold ("husband of an adulterous wife") the couples involved here are not in a marital affair. In the story, the two girls cheat on their boyfriends by doing things with each other.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Just posted
Hi everybody,
I won't be able to finish the release before 48 hours at least, and I'd be grateful if you can give me a little more than that (72 hours in total) in order to check it as much as possible before release.
You can expect it between Sunday and Monday, I always prefer to release it on a weekend, but I wasn't always successful with that so far.
Apologies and thanks for your patience.
P.S. I'm waiting for a specific image to post it as a teaser (might come late because I have to wait for a full batch to finish rendering, and it is last in line)

the news was not surprising was predictable

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
I am a Bulgarian - European and attributed to the fictional word later - "Slavs" who are actually the arias of Bolg - the unifier who scattered thousands of years ago, we have some leftover peoples with their habits and customs, one of them is to eat from a common hand panic, in short they are Arabs, but I do not know from which country, maybe Turks, I have observed that while eating and stirring in the pan remains a lot of saliva, which then others rob of bread - I do not judge anyone, but I've been disgusted with this sharing habit since I was young, and I never could find out, the cutlery has been invented for millennia !!! I've seen this sharing in movies where men share one woman and rub themselves in the dirt of others - as I said, I'm not judging anyone, but to me it's disgusting - a man kisses a woman who previously made oral love for someone else and practically he licks someone's semen !!! That's why I avoid this genre even here in games !!! I wrote this so that there is no misunderstanding towards me !!!

Reactions: RainingChairs

bamvius

May 27, 2018
yes Inuit share his wife because he know that is to cold for everyone to take of clothes and fuck his wife :)
it's already dying.. man :D remember the previous updates how many people were hyped ? how many pages that we fill on this forum ? When I first started the game it was all grinding till you get one good quality h-scene. Now it's grinding to get few pictures ( not animated or animated poorly ) . Even with all this shit going on, this game is one of the best out there.

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
it's already dying.. man :D remember the previous updates how many people were hyped ? how many pages that we fill on this forum ? When I first started the game it was all grinding till you get one good quality h-scene. Now it's grinding to get few pictures ( not animated or animated poorly ) . Even with all this shit going on, this game is one of the best out there.
In my opinion it is the best, but I am also looking forward to the new "Big Brother: Another Story" which will include everything that was missing in the old one !!! So - is the big day today?!?

Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
It's good to introduce new characters and all , he better post real good update as it's been quite a while teasing and working cause it will have bad impact on the developer if he keeps repeating idotics. Patron may pull out at right time ;)

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes