Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Let's be fair folks. If this game had no quality, we would not waste so much time commenting on it. The truth is that it can be time consuming and without great dialogues or new scenes, but I think it is of an extreme quality that makes us impatient for its release.

Reactions: OnlyOneMore

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Just looking forward for this upcoming update didn't play the last 2 update to savor longer content.

I really miss Melinda sexy MILF body so hoping a lot of scenes for her in the upcoming update.

Reactions: Frozen71

Galin

May 5, 2017
I'm a Fan of this game, i was a little bit disappointed by the Render-Quality of the Christmas episode...
I think it' better to wait a little bit longer and get the usual Quality...

bamvius

May 27, 2018
i play this game from V2.0and somewhere in V6.0 or V7.0 they star with some stupid shit 90% players must start game from beginning buy wrong dress or something like that ! they build new scenes but don`t finish old one ! i wish to progress with scene at tennis and in her room at 14:00 or with night massage ! we can fuck Melinda but when we touch her panties at tennis she want to cut my head ... ! play tangled up start 5 times and always stuck somewhere and last time download that game when they finish and star again and then i can play to the end without bugs maybe we all need to wait this game to end and then download and play ?
I agree with you mraleee. It would've been better if she continued the same way. Not cutting the game like this. I want that milking event to lead to sex and all the other options to be putted out there. Like if you click on one onption it will lead to bj/tf/grinding/etc. I'm not having problem with waiting for an update. It's ok if the update has quality content in it. Currently I really like the guys who are making " Treasure of Nadia " . And they are bringing like 3 really well made animated scenes every 2 weeks. And the story is really good. I would wait for 2 months if FOTM gets 3 good scenes. Coz the dialogue and the grinding till i get to see them will be long and more enjoyable at the end .

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I agree with you mraleee. It would've been better if she continued the same way. Not cutting the game like this. I want that milking event to lead to sex and all the other options to be putted out there. Like if you click on one onption it will lead to bj/tf/grinding/etc. I'm not having problem with waiting for an update. It's ok if the update has quality content in it. Currently I really like the guys who are making " Treasure of Nadia " . And they are bringing like 3 really well made animated scenes every 2 weeks. And the story is really good. I would wait for 2 months if FOTM gets 3 good scenes. Coz the dialogue and the grinding till i get to see them will be long and more enjoyable at the end .
Lets not talk,even for sake of comparison, of those majestic linear or "i-have-no-other-choice-but-to-click-and-watch.." rpgm games, aka Treasure of Nadia here.:cool:
With all grinding and annoying stuff FOTM has, I still prefer it to all those rpgms even with super rapid updates...
Yet, the FOTM could, and should be improved. An improved scenes would be worthy of waiting, unlike the current state where we have a few not so quality scenes per few months of developing.
Yet, Melinda keeps me khm..glued to this game, despite all its shortages:p

josef

Jun 8, 2017
Somewhere in the story there is the option "come on Cynthia ... Living room" at 9PM. If you choose this option it will be the last night she is at home and the next morning she will be gone. However, that night if you decide to follow Melinda instead of Cynthia, this NTR scene will happen.
Thanks

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes