Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Guh. Every time I think to myself "I should give this another try." I remember the grind. THen I'll decide to follow a guide, only for it to not work for me even though I follow every step to the letter.

Saeno

Sep 15, 2019
Can anyone help me? I have Melissa and Ann at 100%, Rhonda is stuck at 60%. The sister hasn't come to live with them yet but she has been brought up multiple times already.

qhuy729

Apr 2, 2018
actually we just waiting for new renders

New update of story has no meaning, it already too complicate and duplicate :)) repeat and repeat

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
the story is messed up totaly... there are so many crossroads in a story, that i bet even the developper has no idea anymore where the story is heading, and should head , the game is great yes, but oww hell, its just based on repeating the same day every day again, and again. ist like a dejavue everytime, like a broken single.the story definatly needs to close on some paths, and go over to some other pathes..espacaly the story with this ..dunno what it is , and why it needs to be there..this chubby ugly thing..in an adult game ...sorry but, replacing her would be the wisest choice after all, almost noone does her story parts, and thats why mostly all ppl hang on the story or cant progress with anything, take a look at the help threat about the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
the story is messed up totaly... there are so many crossroads in a story, that i bet even the developper has no idea anymore where the story is heading, and should head , the game is great yes, but oww hell, its just based on repeating the same day every day again, and again. ist like a dejavue everytime, like a broken single.the story definatly needs to close on some paths, and go over to some other pathes..espacaly the story with this ..dunno what it is , and why it needs to be there..this chubby ugly thing..in an adult game ...sorry but, replacing her would be the wisest choice after all, almost noone does her story parts, and thats why mostly all ppl hang on the story or cant progress with anything, take a look at the help threat about the game.
First of all, Ronda is not an ugly and chubby thing. She is a beautiful girl with a little more weight than normal. It has a special function in this game, which is to create emotional balance. Second, look at your society and tell me if all women are models, and ugly and fat things don't have a right to be happy either.
If a game is made only with perfect women, I delete it right away.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
First of all, Ronda is not an ugly and chubby thing. She is a beautiful girl with a little more weight than normal. It has a special function in this game, which is to create emotional balance. Second, look at your society and tell me if all women are models, and ugly and fat things don't have a right to be happy either.
If a game is made only with perfect women, I delete it right away.
ok i guess u want the straight answer ^^
i said this because :
1 : its a game, where we are suposset to have fun with, and be able to enjoy it, so i want something for the eyes too^^
2: rhonda is definatly missplaced in this game, no matter what. and i say this, not because u assume why i say it,
3: i dont compare RL to a game, becuase RL is by far mor shit than any game , and even if u are honest to yourself, u know iam right.our society is full of crapp, trash, and full of nonsense, and besides that , a fact is : if u walk along any shopping mile.. i can see 1000 ppl ...and only 10 of the, are may cathing your eye , because they are in your eyes of your opinion, something spezial, may it be good looking, damn sexy, a perfect body, nice smile, nice voice, what ever ... if u turn arround than what u see...maybe 900 ppl who u wont even see, mention, talk too, or what ever ...
thats a fact.
so besides all this, we are talking about a game, a game is meant to take you out of your world or reality, and place u somewhere else where u supposet to have fun.
best example for me : being a dick .. this game is awesome.. not because of the girls there or the few sex scenes.. i got tears in my eyes playing it. i almost peed my pants while playing because of the story, and this 2 chars derreck and the MC, and what they are going through together all the time.i never lought so much in a game.....
this is something a game should acomplish for ppl ....
thats why i say rhonda is missplaced in this game....its my opinion, for me rhonda is killing the game, and it is a great game.
it would be for example a nice idea, to over a replacement for rhonda for ppl who would love to replace her ^^

so along all i wrote, for me its a game, nothing more, or less, i play it 1 day or maybe 2 days, than iam done, and wait for the next update. but still i have my opinion, like u, or anyone else^^
but i still play it because its fun to play

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes