gubl

May 31, 2018
First of all, Ronda is not an ugly and chubby thing. She is a beautiful girl with a little more weight than normal. It has a special function in this game, which is to create emotional balance. Second, look at your society and tell me if all women are models, and ugly and fat things don't have a right to be happy either.
If a game is made only with perfect women, I delete it right away.
My impression, Rhonda was morphed from the same Daz model as Melinda, or perhaps from Melindas model directly. It just bit of tweak on height and body part proportions, but curvature of femine attributes is very similar. So Melinda at her youth could look like Rhonda.

Last edited:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
ok i guess u want the straight answer ^^
i said this because :
1 : its a game, where we are suposset to have fun with, and be able to enjoy it, so i want something for the eyes too^^
2: rhonda is definatly missplaced in this game, no matter what. and i say this, not because u assume why i say it,
3: i dont compare RL to a game, becuase RL is by far mor shit than any game , and even if u are honest to yourself, u know iam right.our society is full of crapp, trash, and full of nonsense, and besides that , a fact is : if u walk along any shopping mile.. i can see 1000 ppl ...and only 10 of the, are may cathing your eye , because they are in your eyes of your opinion, something spezial, may it be good looking, damn sexy, a perfect body, nice smile, nice voice, what ever ... if u turn arround than what u see...maybe 900 ppl who u wont even see, mention, talk too, or what ever ...
thats a fact.
so besides all this, we are talking about a game, a game is meant to take you out of your world or reality, and place u somewhere else where u supposet to have fun.
best example for me : being a dick .. this game is awesome.. not because of the girls there or the few sex scenes.. i got tears in my eyes playing it. i almost peed my pants while playing because of the story, and this 2 chars derreck and the MC, and what they are going through together all the time.i never lought so much in a game.....
this is something a game should acomplish for ppl ....
thats why i say rhonda is missplaced in this game....its my opinion, for me rhonda is killing the game, and it is a great game.
it would be for example a nice idea, to over a replacement for rhonda for ppl who would love to replace her ^^

so along all i wrote, for me its a game, nothing more, or less, i play it 1 day or maybe 2 days, than iam done, and wait for the next update. but still i have my opinion, like u, or anyone else^^
but i still play it because its fun to play
You have the right to have your opinion and I do not deny that.
When I play a game like this, I tend to associate the characters with my experience and my experience are neighbors, schoolmates, coworkers, girlfriends, women who work in a normal job with whom we deal with on a daily basis, direct family members and indirect, etc.
More than the character itself, what attracts me the most is the situation in the story.
When I imagine the MILFS that I see on a daily basis, I like them to look like real people and not pieces of plastic and silicone, this involves extra fats, wrinkles, ugly faces, families with little money instead of expensive cars and houses with a pool , etc. All of this makes the story more real and makes me take advantage of my imagination. Melinda herself, who is undeniably one of the best MILFS in adult games, has a body that is not exactly that of a model, but is delicious.
I took pleasure in playing the Ronda route like Ann's or maybe even more, since Ann's route starts to get very extravagant when she joins Angela.
So I don't share your opinion of what we seek in a game for adults.
A friendly hug ...

Reactions: Tikky and Lashabi

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
ok i guess u want the straight answer ^^
i said this because :
1 : its a game, where we are suposset to have fun with, and be able to enjoy it, so i want something for the eyes too^^
2: rhonda is definatly missplaced in this game, no matter what. and i say this, not because u assume why i say it,
3: i dont compare RL to a game, becuase RL is by far mor shit than any game , and even if u are honest to yourself, u know iam right.our society is full of crapp, trash, and full of nonsense, and besides that , a fact is : if u walk along any shopping mile.. i can see 1000 ppl ...and only 10 of the, are may cathing your eye , because they are in your eyes of your opinion, something spezial, may it be good looking, damn sexy, a perfect body, nice smile, nice voice, what ever ... if u turn arround than what u see...maybe 900 ppl who u wont even see, mention, talk too, or what ever ...
thats a fact.
so besides all this, we are talking about a game, a game is meant to take you out of your world or reality, and place u somewhere else where u supposet to have fun.
best example for me : being a dick .. this game is awesome.. not because of the girls there or the few sex scenes.. i got tears in my eyes playing it. i almost peed my pants while playing because of the story, and this 2 chars derreck and the MC, and what they are going through together all the time.i never lought so much in a game.....
this is something a game should acomplish for ppl ....
thats why i say rhonda is missplaced in this game....its my opinion, for me rhonda is killing the game, and it is a great game.
it would be for example a nice idea, to over a replacement for rhonda for ppl who would love to replace her ^^

so along all i wrote, for me its a game, nothing more, or less, i play it 1 day or maybe 2 days, than iam done, and wait for the next update. but still i have my opinion, like u, or anyone else^^
but i still play it because its fun to play
This game is for all tastes, because" some like ham,and some like pork gristle"..one doesn't interfere with the other..As for me,Rhonda is a nice girl..!:love:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
My impression, Rhonda was morphed from the same Daz model as Melinda, or perhaps from Melindas model directly. It just bit of tweak on height and body part proportions, but curvature of femine attributes is very similar. So Melinda at her youth could look like Rhonda.
Yeah, the" ugly duckling" turned into a majestic Swan..))(y)

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
First of all, Ronda is not an ugly and chubby thing. She is a beautiful girl with a little more weight than normal. It has a special function in this game, which is to create emotional balance. Second, look at your society and tell me if all women are models, and ugly and fat things don't have a right to be happy either.
If a game is made only with perfect women, I delete it right away.
Not at all Rhonda is ugly in fact she has a very pretty face, much better than her sister Ann, she is also the woman with the best nature for me much better than Melinda or Ann just has an overweight problem and about that the developer said some time ago during the development of the v9 that in v10 Rhonda will lose weight it is clear that this will not happen in this version but in the next one it may be that since we will return to the Descotaux residence.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

giangha1002

May 13, 2017
Almost people who comments are not pay anything for this game. And the ones, who pays a lot are silent
Sr for my bad English

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
Rhonda is cute, she's adorable. She makes you want to cuddle with her, and know that she'll cuddle back. She's not a greedy bitch, or a conniving cunt, she's got meat on her bones and makes you want to take her all in. She's the most real one of the bunch.
By the end of this game Rhonda might be the only one that had no hand in the killing of Daniel's parents

I still find that really odd that almost no info has been shown about the killing or who did it

He's parent's have been murdered but all what's on His mind is to screw every woman in town

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
By the end of this game Rhonda might be the only one that had no hand in the killing of Daniel's parents

I still find that really odd that almost no info has been shown about the killing or who did it

He's parent's have been murdered but all what's on His mind is to screw every woman in town
There have been hints in the game that point to Melinda doing the deed. While Melinda fore most might be indeed the greatest smoke show the game has there is no denying she has a very sinister nature hidden underneath.

The fact that her husband is shown to be afraid of her in several instants when he is trying to be the 'big strong man' who is trying to mold Daniel into becoming one speaks volumes.

Then there is the fact that Rhonda mentioned "Her father is harmless compared to her mother" as well as all the ill speaking she does of Melinda, along with the fact that Cynthia the 'supposed' sister (not sure if she is or isn't due to the way the game weaves in and out of this) mentioned Melinda was also responsible for his parent's death as well.

A lot of signs point to her but at the same time with the way the game is going my gut is telling me she might be the 'true love' Daniel finds with the other girl possibly being Rhonda herself.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
There have been hints in the game that point to Melinda doing the deed. While Melinda fore most might be indeed the greatest smoke show the game has there is no denying she has a very sinister nature hidden underneath.

The fact that her husband is shown to be afraid of her in several instants when he is trying to be the 'big strong man' who is trying to mold Daniel into becoming one speaks volumes.

Then there is the fact that Rhonda mentioned "Her father is harmless compared to her mother" as well as all the ill speaking she does of Melinda, along with the fact that Cynthia the 'supposed' sister (not sure if she is or isn't due to the way the game weaves in and out of this) mentioned Melinda was also responsible for his parent's death as well.

A lot of signs point to her but at the same time with the way the game is going my gut is telling me she might be the 'true love' Daniel finds with the other girl possibly being Rhonda herself.
Yes, brother, life is complicated and unpredictable..

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
I will say this.... didnt it strike anyone how odd Rhonda used to act towards daniel, i thought she was a virgin because of how she used to act. Let me paint a picture for you guys.
1- when daniel is trying to get Melinda to do what ever on the coach there is a seen when the father comes in ( daniel is hiding ) and then he tells someone to go upstairs and wait for me. Now we never get to see who that someone is early on but common sense tells you its someone in the house because the father isn't that stupid to bring a woman in that house the way he is scared shit less of Melinda.
2 - we do find out who that someone is. Flash back to the last part of v.9 and you see Ann watching daniel and Melinda on the coach and who shows up, the father and who is that with him... Rhonda. Look at Rhondas reaction to seeing Ann there, she was very upset. IMHO i think the father is sleeping with Rhonda, explains how she was able to take daniel so easy. And if she was a home body then the question begs who was the one who broke her in. Just my 2cents.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gubl
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes