seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
If i didnt get the option to purchase the dildo in earlier versions and I am currently playing v.9 is it possible to still trigger the event ?

ps: I still look through the key hole when she is in the bath and get the cut scene with her and the dildo but when i go to the bad merchant he doesn't have anything else to sell besides the pills and the rum for william.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
On the one hand it's good that he's not releasing it until he's satisfied with it, but on the other hand... when have any of the releases of this game been particularly worthwhile or of a high level of quality? Foot of the Mountain is basically a mountain of mediocrity that eventually built up into something horribly grindy and just barely worth playing.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Im definetly waiting for a walkthrough after the game is updated, grinding by yourself is just going to bug the game out

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
First of all we thank the dev for the efforts
second I think he wants the best of his game to make us happy
but as it takes ong time to release he didnot have to make dead line to release .I hope the next update makes all of us satisfied
:):)

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
First of all we thank the dev for the efforts
second I think he wants the best of his game to make us happy
but as it takes ong time to release he didnot have to make dead line to release .I hope the next update makes all of us satisfied
:):)
When you bring up the opinion does not use the plural (First of all we thank the dev for the efforts) ;)

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
they figure if they whine and threaten to take their money back itll come especially for them
Guys, it's time to calm down,not everything is measured by money, the question of attitude and respect for their fans, they pay for the game or not, this is the second thing..The last message from dev makes it clear that HE is aware of the discussion on this forum and he made the right decision, not to try to meet our expectations faster,but to finish the update in a serious way, so that he would not be ashamed of it later..I respect the decision and still look forward to the release of the update..I hope it will be worth it..)) (Subjective opinion, I apologize in advance!)

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes