JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
When will the updating versions be released (v10 and Christmas)?
Quoting from the musical "Annie" (1982):
"Tomorrow ....
And everything will be the same
Tomorrow ...
It's only gonna be another day"
:ROFLMAO:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Love this game but crashes my hope between sex says not in this version fuckkkkkkkk
:eek:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I also think that waiting is not a problem (maybe it is for patrons). New versions of FOTM are always interested, so if the author (he/she) decides to wait to be satisfied, well then "So let it be written. So let it be done" (Ramses II). Lots of games have been released lately with noteworthy updates ..... some have come out with versions where you wonder "but has something really changed?" ... so be patient ;)

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Just now on his Patreon
V10 Teasers View attachment 524876 View attachment 524877
50% in 24 hours, 100% in 48 hours. Sorry and thanks for your patience.
So 2 days no? The renders looks good the first one I dont know if the ass is of Melinda or the sister :unsure: :unsure: and the second one looks like one of the first renders of a good sexual scene(they locked the door with the sofa:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:).

With desires to see Melinda anoter time more after about two months and glad to see the update will not be delayed too mich after the teaser of yesterday.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Hmm... last images suggest that game is going back to initial setting - Melindas house, what we know as v 9.9.
Release posted around Christmas was standalone release with simplified game mechanics (just four time periods in day), and all new locations, and it had v10 in its name.
Same time, all recent teasers announce new release as v10, so I am really intrigued what will be packaged in v10.

i would rather prefer serialized content of VN packed in more visitable locations with basic day intervals, than mapped to fewer location alternated by granular hours. This attributes for better cohesion from development perspective, as each location logic is coded in dedicated programming module, so more small modules are easier to debug and track than fewer larger modules. Therefore spinning up more locations and simplifying time flow, is win for developer and player. Player gets better mnemonic on what could happen where, rather than what could happen where and what particular hour of day. Beside that, addressing time periods, morning, noon, evening and night are more natural than memorizing hours. Even in real life, most of us can’t do that without use calendars and planners, but game navigation does not offer any of that, so you image the grief and complaints on grind it generates.

Oct 25, 2017
So when does the update come out? First I read that last weekend, now that Tuesday, but on Tuesday there was nothing, then now what day is it supposed to come out?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes