udogu

May 20, 2019
Heya,
I hadn't played this game since 0.6.9. I was happy to be able to play "a lot" of new content.
And the first thing I saw was Barbara who NTR us with her daughter's boyfriend.
Nobody says anything in the game, and the MC doesn't seems to give a damn. There is no way to never see her again or tell her to go to hell. Just unlock the anal. Another beta MC, another stupid Dev's decision.
I don't think you know what NTR means. It means to be unfaithful (ie. cheating on a partner behind their back) and when a slut is openly slutty, that's not cheating. Barbara and Daniel never have any kind of exclusive relationship. They are not even casually dating. She pays him for sex. That's not a relationship, that's prostitution.

So no, Barbara sleeping with her daughter's boyfriend is not "NTRing" Daniel. And I find it a tad hypocritical that you seem to have a problem with Barbara sleeping around when Daniel is the biggest cheater in the game. FFS, that's the entire premise. If anyone is NTRing pretty much the entire cast of characters, it's Daniel.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I don't think you know what NTR means. It means to be unfaithful (ie. cheating on a partner behind their back) and when a slut is openly slutty, that's not cheating. Barbara and Daniel never have any kind of exclusive relationship. They are not even casually dating. She pays him for sex. That's not a relationship, that's prostitution.

So no, Barbara sleeping with her daughter's boyfriend is not "NTRing" Daniel. And I find it a tad hypocritical that you seem to have a problem with Barbara sleeping around when Daniel is the biggest cheater in the game. FFS, that's the entire premise. If anyone is NTRing pretty much the entire cast of characters, it's Daniel.
Don't forget about Melinda seeing as she is married to William yet she is the one cheating on her husband with Daniel.

Reactions: udogu and Tulke

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

There are literally people in this thread who have thrown tantrums over the idea of one of the female characters, usually Melinda, fucking anyone but Daniel, crying "NTR!!! NTR!!!" as if Daniel isn't cucking his uncle. The game is literally about him fucking around with his cousins and if memory serves pretending to be gay and or having erection difficulties to trick Melinda into putting out. Any other male character but the uncle shown and small handful of people freak out. It's so fucking weird.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Heya,
I hadn't played this game since 0.6.9. I was happy to be able to play "a lot" of new content.
And the first thing I saw was Barbara who NTR us with her daughter's boyfriend.
Nobody says anything in the game, and the MC doesn't seems to give a damn. There is no way to never see her again or tell her to go to hell. Just unlock the anal. Another beta MC, another stupid Dev's decision.
Why not just meet Barbara in the forest while jog, Barbara ask to talk to MC in private, she said she wants to do anal with us, and next time you see her in her house, you unlock anal. That's simple, and everyone is happy. But no, it was that way. What a pity.
Damn, I shouldn't have come back to this game.
I liked Barbara, go to hell Dev.
I don't agree with Daniel's assessment ,there's no point in demonizing him,he's just young,handsome and has a big dick,that's all..All these women are ready to take it themselves,he only makes them understand that it is possible...Try to think like these women, there are few who can resist such a fail-safe character..And to say that they are all angels in the flesh and he took advantage of them is stupid,they wanted it themselves and do not care about conventions.!There is a proverb " if a bitch does not want to, then the dog will not jump up!"
P.S My opinion-let each of them get what they deserve! And may the power come with YOU!!)):ROFLMAO:

Arassei

May 28, 2019

Hello,
Oh, don't worry, I know veeeery well what NTR means. And it fits in this situation. Even Daniel says to Barbara " you cheating on me Barbara " and she even answer " my baby is angry " or something like that. For me, there was absolutly no point to show us this scene, and with her daughter's boyfriend, nothing less. Damn, I would be happy if there was an option to tell her daughter what she did and ruin their relation forever, but I will never know...
The thing is, Barbara is a fuckable girl in the game (not just once but regulary), and you have dialogues, you spend time with her, etc... she is not just some random girl you will fuck for fanservice just one time.
So, in a way, you can call it NTR, beside the prostitution. But I understood what you means.

And for being "hypocrite" between Daniel who can fuck any woman and Barbara who can't, well... that's the same difference between Netori and Netorare.

Good day to you.

Reactions: EJW

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys, don't forget to put a torrent link of the game here as soon as its out. Pretty pleeeeeease.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes