OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Friday or Thursday? the post above the update was yesterday(Tuesday) and 48h from Tuesday finish in Thursday but its strange to release a update the Thursday.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
It good game
But am i having a problem with this game its ending while giving my jeans to Melinda ??????
ON gallery i see non played pictures :(

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
bue is already waiting for a few more days. I'm worried people who pay patreon should feel disappointed
If you think about the Summertime Saga releases and the fact that every time the old saves don't work, the lower quality of some images that continue to avoid HUGE BUGS (pieces of arms or legs that are missing in the drawing) ... what do you want them to be 2 more or less days (y)

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
So. 100 % Thursday 23pm French time. I bet it doesn't work anyway.

PC broken. Health broken. Forgot Password. Forgot apartment key. Wife is sick. I'm already laughing at the latest excuse, because the DEVs are very creative on this....:p
don't worry we will see the sequel and throw my wife out on the street :love:

gubl

May 31, 2018
Designing and rendering scenes is quite time consuming, so if dev got last minute changes for some scenes or was not happy with render quality, that would dictate those release procrastinations to my view. Anything more serious would not be a matter of few days delay. (It is still less than a week since 17-18th)

Quassl

Apr 25, 2018
So. 100 % Thursday 23pm French time. I bet it doesn't work anyway.

PC broken. Health broken. Forgot Password. Forgot apartment key. Wife is sick. I'm already laughing at the latest excuse, because the DEVs are very creative on this....:p
At least he doesn´t came up with holidays in carribean he spent with the patreon-money and his private jet

Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
Designing and rendering scenes is quite time consuming, so if dev got last minute changes for some scenes or was not happy with render quality, that would dictate those release procrastinations to my view. Anything more serious would not be a matter of few days delay. (It is still less than a week since 17-18th)
It surely takes alot, time consuming stuff!!

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes