Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Guys, it's time to calm down,not everything is measured by money, the question of attitude and respect for their fans, they pay for the game or not, this is the second thing..The last message from dev makes it clear that HE is aware of the discussion on this forum and he made the right decision, not to try to meet our expectations faster,but to finish the update in a serious way, so that he would not be ashamed of it later..I respect the decision and still look forward to the release of the update..I hope it will be worth it..)) (Subjective opinion, I apologize in advance!)
I agree with you bro, but his behavior is not serious

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Hope the Update is not to short and have long gameplay. Gates Motel takes 4 Month for update and have a gameplay around about 20 Minutes

Mehryar

Aug 25, 2019
What's up with all of this fuss? Nonsense! It's a game, when it's out, we play, when not, we don't!
Why do you guys keep on moaning about being late? Have you checked how many games are left out unfinished or get updates every 3-4 months?

Reactions: mdmnsjs1 and Gok

LaloSalamanca

May 17, 2019
Developers take the piss with their supporters. Most try to cash in with regular half-assed updates *cough*vatosgames*cough* lewd island and so on. Whats the chance they develop multiple games under different guises to try get as much money out of people? My guess it's highly likely, hell I would do it, it's a sound business strategy. The amount of effort on this game has steadily declined over time.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

panzers35

Oct 6, 2018
What's up with all of this fuss? Nonsense! It's a game, when it's out, we play, when not, we don't!
Why do you guys keep on moaning about being late? Have you checked how many games are left out unfinished or get updates every 3-4 months?
go to being a dik forum

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Maybe that's why this game is in the top 1 ratings?:unsure:
Wow!2414 pages of the forum!Holy saints!Oh, Yes, then a lot of things are clear..
...I played it a bit,but for some reason I didn't like the game as much as ours..:)

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow the Developer decides the make a change so they are happy with their work and boom we have many upset people. While I get can get the frustration from our end if you have and I repeat if you have done anything that requires creativity and effort and you are doing it for the masses be it for fun or money, you want to make sure you put forth your best and I mean best work that you can be happy with.

So for goodness sake have some patience and let the creator bring forth their best work.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Wow the Developer decides the make a change so they are happy with their work and boom we have many upset people. While I get can get the frustration from our end if you have and I repeat if you have done anything that requires creativity and effort and you are doing it for the masses be it for fun or money, you want to make sure you put forth your best and I mean best work that you can be happy with.

So for goodness sake have some patience and let the creator bring forth their best work.
OMG

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019

well i agree and i understand so respect the work of the developers and wait

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes