seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
Oh and about the Melinda thing... i think she and the husband did it. I think the reason she did it was pretty obvious, she always wanted a boy child. Now the way the story is going it went from her honestly loving daniel as a son to then having feelings for him because of how William has treated her of late. She feels that William doesn't make love to her ( as she said in the bathroom scene ) and that Daniel deeply loves her. She also is getting what she wanted from Daniel also, he is busting those nuts in her ... she is trying to get pregnant. So in the end its started out as a love thing now its all twisted and what ever.
PS - she must have said something to william also about daniel and her intentions, because there was a scene where daniel is looking through the window and they are arguing but Melinda is kinda smiling and William is saying something like, You do it and see what happens.. something like that. I think she told him her intentions, and maybe that is why William had that guy follow the 2 of them. That and the BS he had daniel do to Melinda in the room when he was drunk. Maybe now he regrets doing it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gubl

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Almost people who comments are not pay anything for this game. And the ones, who pays a lot are silent
Sr for my bad English
What's the difference?This is not a retail store, it is a free forum created for communication and dedicated to this game.. and we are communicating and voting, too, contribute to the popularization of this game and I dare hope we have the right to do so?After all, if the game was only sold for money, who would be interested in it,and had a forum of 500 pages? If you want to buy a game, then you need to go here .https://affect3d.com .This is just my opinion.Sorry.;)

Last edited:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
well its free here you should be patient like everyone else or delete it and find something else to play

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
The update is taking very long,at this point I think the update will come two months after the v9.9,I can imagine the hate this dev will gonna get if after all this wait the update isnt good. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I hope the update deserves the wait.

Reactions: john0303

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Okay, guys, let's wait some more..This time, though, he does not promise, he says honestly that when, in his opinion, it will be ready, then he will release it..I hope that this update will be better than the previous one and it will meet our expectations..(I hope we don't have to wait for God knows how many days!):coffee:

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Okay, guys, let's wait some more..This time, though, he does not promise, he says honestly that when, in his opinion, it will be ready, then he will release it..I hope that this update will be better than the previous one and it will meet our expectations..(I hope we don't have to wait for God knows how many days!):coffee:
Yes, I even think in part this delaying is better the latest updates wasnt the better in quality content so more time would be good for the dev and the game.

Reactions: Tikky

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
if youre talking the christmas update it was just a partial update

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
First, I don't pay, I can't charge anything,
and so I do, sometimes I ask when it will be,
Nothing more than that,
but I wonder if it was correct with the supporters.
I'll put myself in the position of a supporter,
who gives his hard-earned money every month to a developer,
Developer says a date, can't deliver, didn't have time to complete, ok, I forgive him.
It gives a second date, same thing, you can also forgive, right.
Now, I arrive at Patreon and see this message,
saying he will release when he feels happy,
I'm sorry to his fans here,
but I would immediately cancel my support,
I don't speak the language, I may have misinterpreted it,
but if it was the way I translated and the tone,
for me it was an offense to my support.
such a developer would never see a penny of mine again.
I repeat, I may have translated and misinterpreted,
if so, I apologize.

Reactions: Toraxii and Citlaly
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes