zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
Chemmy
I have followed the walkthrough and I have tried with the save you posted but I can't get second strong pill. I only got the one that I allready used a few days earlier. The moment when I "hit the wall" is":

Week 19 Day 6 Saturday
16:00, go to the bathroom and hide the towels, go to work for barbara, no, either option, visit linda, can i have from the strong pills?, either option

I could only get the normal pill. Now, I have tried continuing with using a normal pill on that day and continuing following the walkthrough and I was able to get strong pills on
Week 19 Day 7 Sunday
13:00, go to work for barbara, no, either option, visit linda, can i have from the strong pills?, continue, either option.
Now am I constantly doing something wrong or is there a mistake in the walkthrough? I will try to continue like this for now, but I am worried about missing something in the future.

Reactions: Ansh21

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy
I have followed the walkthrough and I have tried with the save you posted but I can't get second strong pill. I only got the one that I allready used a few days earlier. The moment when I "hit the wall" is":

Week 19 Day 6 Saturday
16:00, go to the bathroom and hide the towels, go to work for barbara, no, either option, visit linda, can i have from the strong pills?, either option

I could only get the normal pill. Now, I have tried continuing with using a normal pill on that day and continuing following the walkthrough and I was able to get strong pills on
Week 19 Day 7 Sunday
13:00, go to work for barbara, no, either option, visit linda, can i have from the strong pills?, continue, either option.
Now am I constantly doing something wrong or is there a mistake in the walkthrough? I will try to continue like this for now, but I am worried about missing something in the future.
everything trigger just fine for me with no problems, along with others that followed it, a few things i can think of, you skipped over something, done something in a empty spot, doing something in a empty time spot can cause the game to be out of sync with the wt, you played it before and the old files in the 2nd save location can cause a problem, happen to me

since you got them on the next day and was able to get everything else to trigger, just keep going and you might be fine on getting the rest of it to trigger

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
everything trigger just fine for me with no problems, along with others that followed it, a few things i can think of, you skipped over something, done something in a empty spot, doing something in a empty time spot can cause the game to be out of sync with the wt, you played it before and the old files in the 2nd save location can cause a problem, happen to me

since you got them on the next day and was able to get everything else to trigger, just keep going and you might be fine on getting the rest of it to trigger
I got no idea what I am doing wrong.... i am following the walkthrough word by word... I have just tried for the 5th time with your save but I still can't get the second strong pill before week 19 day 7 sunday... I have reached it like that to week 21 day 2 and it doesnt seem that I have missed anything so far and I hope that I wont... After rechecking the walkthrough it says:
Week 19 Day 6 Saturday
17:00, go to the bathroom, enter, try linda pills then try, look, there's no need, i can try myself
And I do use normal pills at 17:00, even if I cant get the strong pills, so hopefuly it will end well...

Last edited:

Mehryar

Aug 25, 2019
Guys a question here.

I've not downloaded the christmas update since people on here were too negative about it and it looks like there was not stuff with Melinda so who cares?

now, is it a block for V10? I mean since the story is developing into a new place, should I dl the Xmas edition first, complete it and then go for V10?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Guys a question here.

I've not downloaded the christmas update since people on here were too negative about it and it looks like there was not stuff with Melinda so who cares?

now, is it a block for V10? I mean since the story is developing into a new place, should I dl the Xmas edition first, complete it and then go for V10?
when we download V10 and try we tell to you

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For everyone who is worried about the update have some patience. Also remember when the creator mentions an update they are saying it according to whatever time zone they live in. This can mean it could be the exact same day for you (if you live in or near said time zone) or it could be the day before or after they mention if you live far enough away for it to be affected. A lot and I mean a lot of people I have seen in these threads tend to forget about this and assume when they mentioned a certain day they are going according to said person's time zone when in reality unless you live in the creators area isn't.

Boomhelpgo

Oct 19, 2019
is v10 the last, or is there going to be one more. I'm ready for another game from the dev, his game might be a lil grindy but its still one of my favorite game on f95 forum. SerialNumberComic, imo, has some of the baddest milf models out there.

Reactions: Ara-sH

qwerty2711

Jul 4, 2019
Do someone know how to fix this, after I help pick the apples there is a small scene and after I choose to put the jeans into the laundry game automatically return me to the main menu every time when i do this

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Do someone know how to fix this, after I help pick the apples there is a small scene and after I choose to put the jeans into the laundry game automatically return me to the main menu every time when i do this
Buddy, this problem has been discussed many times, here on the forum, there were a lot of proposed solutions to it,but what will suit you is unknown..Download the passage(walkthrough ) from Chemmy, so very detailed description of what and how to do..Good luck.!

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes