Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
New delay which is actually nothing new, master killed game and my patience :mad:
A little more patience, bro, there's not much left,but you're probably right,or dev is playing some devilish game with us, or HE's just tired and lost interest in creating this game,which is bad for us ,anyway..((It's a pity if she dies quietly..I'll be very happy if I'm wrong!

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Don´t understand why all DEV´s here playing games with us, i doesn´t know any game who the DEv´s says it comes on 1th January and the Update comes on 1th January for example. Why nobody tell the true ?

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
A little more patience, bro, there's not much left,but you're probably right,or dev is playing some devilish game with us, or HE's just tired and lost interest in creating this game,which is bad for us ,anyway..((It's a pity if she dies quietly..I'll be very happy if I'm wrong!
He came quietly and all destroyed, this is my last comment . :cry:

bamvius

May 27, 2018
In my opinion it is the best, but I am also looking forward to the new "Big Brother: Another Story" which will include everything that was missing in the old one !!! So - is the big day today?!?
How many other games have you tried ? :D I don't want to mention other games on this post but there plenty of games who are better than this one in terms of a story, renders and animations.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I know there are some who want NTR,
maybe one day I will understand how someone likes it,
wanting to see the person you want, like or want,
having sex with someone else.
I will leave my opinion, I think that the sister's husband will use something (maybe a sleeping pill) to be able to have sex with Melinda,
now, if Melinda has sex with him willingly,
I will hate her,
it took Daniel forever to achieve this,
now this guy comes and picks it up first,
then I definitely abandon that game.
Dont worry too much Daniel and Melinda are sleeping together also the NTR has little chance of happening at least with Melinda.

Reactions: VM356255 and Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
How many other games have you tried ? :D I don't want to mention other games on this post but there plenty of games who are better than this one in terms of a story, renders and animations.
I agree, FOTM-game is far from perfect,but it has episodes where all of the above is very high quality..but only sporadically..((

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
I've tried everything that is worth a try - believe me, I have a whole harddisk of a few terabytes of high quality games, most of them already completed, not left running - currently developing games that are worth pursuing in the future, which are better than this one here !!! But still this is my opinion and my taste !!!

Reactions: Neoblack and Tikky

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
So Monday is the new Saturday ... so Tuesday will be Sunday again ... and therefore Monday will be the new Saturday ... so Tuesday will be Sunday again ... and therefore Monday will be the new Saturday ... so Tuesday will be Sunday again ... I really like this new idea of "Time Loop Hunter" style week :ROFLMAO:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
it's already dying.. man :D remember the previous updates how many people were hyped ? how many pages that we fill on this forum ? When I first started the game it was all grinding till you get one good quality h-scene. Now it's grinding to get few pictures ( not animated or animated poorly ) . Even with all this shit going on, this game is one of the best out there.
i play this game from V2.0and somewhere in V6.0 or V7.0 they star with some stupid shit 90% players must start game from beginning buy wrong dress or something like that ! they build new scenes but don`t finish old one ! i wish to progress with scene at tennis and in her room at 14:00 or with night massage ! we can fuck Melinda but when we touch her panties at tennis she want to cut my head ... ! play tangled up start 5 times and always stuck somewhere and last time download that game when they finish and star again and then i can play to the end without bugs maybe we all need to wait this game to end and then download and play ?

Reactions: bamvius
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes