paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
What event of cynthia are you talking there are a few in the case of the sex you have to reach the last day of v9.9 then play cards with her, uncle will and his friends and leave with her when the game is over.
idk what week i am now and all i do was click stuffs lol but i haven't made to the cynthia introduction. is it alright if i attach my current save file in here so you can check what am i missing? im kinda lost in the walkthrough coz my last play of this game was last year.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
idk what week i am now and all i do was click stuffs lol but i haven't made to the cynthia introduction. is it alright if i attach my current save file in here so you can check what am i missing? im kinda lost in the walkthrough coz my last play of this game was last year.
If she has not yet appeared, you have to continue playing the events of the other girls until you get a warning that you will go to v7 I think and there she will arrive at the house.

The week isnt important if you do not advance the events of each girl you will not advance.

Jocko Johnson

Jun 15, 2017
Great game. Great walkthrough (Thanks, Chemmy). I very much appreciate the walkthrough and saves.

It's a shame that the game has so many points where it could become broken. How did the Dev not implement the "Apple Fix" by v9.9? This has been around for awhile. It's also possible to completely miss out on Linda being in the story at all. Also, the sunbathing option going away in Chapter 7. Very frustrating having to stick to the walkthrough and not be able to deviate but the scenes are still worth it. Without the walkthrough, people wouldn't even know that they are missing an entire storyling (I speak from experience - I tried without using the walkthrough and realized something isn't right about 5 weeks in).

Reactions: Jack73

Szatan

Feb 3, 2018
guys my game crashes and returns to main menu when I click can i put the jeans too when I am with melinda on bathroom. Is there any solutions for that?

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
APPLE FIX

The problem of the scene after apple harvesting does not depend on the level of relationship with Melinda that is too low, but most of the time it is precisely for the opposite reason. What happened to me and many others (who maybe don't follow any wt but play with their own style) is to get to that scene with a different condition from that imagined by those who did the game.
The line in question are these:

"Can I put the underwear too?" if Melrel >=250 and mhj>=5:
"Can I put the underwear too?" if Melrel <250 and mhj<5:

Whenever I played following my way of playing and got to this scene, my relationship level was always well over 250, but the mhj value (I suppose is Melinda handjob) was always lower than 5 (I checked the variables with the console); so neither of these two conditions correctly answer the IF questions and the game exits. So I made a simple fix that solves the question about it by modifying the second control line in, which can be downloaded by those who had the same problem as me.

Use View attachment 412084 to fix v.9 beta
Apple crash fix for v9.9 View attachment 475701
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The error will pass when you get the right amount of points with Melinda - do not remove your pants, do not enter the bathroom :)

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Great game. Great walkthrough (Thanks, Chemmy). I very much appreciate the walkthrough and saves.

It's a shame that the game has so many points where it could become broken. How did the Dev not implement the "Apple Fix" by v9.9? This has been around for awhile. It's also possible to completely miss out on Linda being in the story at all. Also, the sunbathing option going away in Chapter 7. Very frustrating having to stick to the walkthrough and not be able to deviate but the scenes are still worth it. Without the walkthrough, people wouldn't even know that they are missing an entire storyling (I speak from experience - I tried without using the walkthrough and realized something isn't right about 5 weeks in).
I always played this game without passing, extreme respect for the work of Chemmy, it turned out not very quickly,but it is always interesting, I always wanted to pass myself, without someone's help.As long as luck is on my side!Such a kind of Rubik's cube..))

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
The error will pass when you get the right amount of points with Melinda - do not remove your pants, do not enter the bathroom :)
The problem is not the relationship with Melinda (at that point in the game, it's normally high); the problem is the low value of mhj and with those values (high melrel and low mhj) the game CTD (actually it goes to the title, but it reminds me too much of Skyrim, when after installing tons of mods, it always made a "nice" Crash To Desktop :ROFLMAO:) ... and then it makes no sense don't do certain actions in a scene, because they generate an error ..... I want to play freely with my choices (y)

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
If she has not yet appeared, you have to continue playing the events of the other girls until you get a warning that you will go to v7 I think and there she will arrive at the house.

The week isnt important if you do not advance the events of each girl you will not advance.
i think i've got all the sex scenes but idk what i am missing so i can advance on the next scenes. i have attach my save file in here. maybe you can help me. idk what am i missing

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
i think i've got all the sex scenes but idk what i am missing so i can advance on the next scenes. i have attach my save file in here. maybe you can help me. idk what am i missing
You are missing some events go to chemmy walktrough and download the v6.9 save at the beggining of v7 that save is just before Cynthia arrives at the house.

gubl

May 31, 2018
No one knows “when”. Last post from developer on Patreon is week old, and neither of any of his previous posts, shared in this thread, past couple months had mentioned release date or even timeframe.
My gut feeling, and I am speculating here, the dev got some personal frustration with v10 reception, which may slowdown work, as a lot of staff needs to be revamped to be included in v11 (I just guess here, it could be anything), working on old staff once again, is discouraging as I can tell, it sets you back, you get bored messing with it, so my guess update if any won’t come soon. (Again, This is speculation)

Reactions: Dufy
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes