Dec 27, 2017
I stopped playing this game at version 0.8. Looking to get back into it because the story seemed really interesting, but I want to know if the game is still as grindy and if there's a walkthrough that's accurate. Thanks in advance.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Hey guys, haven't played game yet. Seems like a big heavy grind ass game but very popular.
How much NTR in this game? (I want details). It is avoidable or it is like eric in big brother? I don't have prblms if there is "eric" in this game, but i need a mission to eliminate him like as soon as possible like we did in big brother.

And who is this dokley? You all are hating him. Is he writer of this game? or a sponsor? If he have money, i know some great ntr games. I will recommend him to donate those games with his money & "ideas", so that he, dev & ntr fans, all will be happy.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hey guys, haven't played game yet. Seems like a big heavy grind ass game but very popular.
How much NTR in this game? (I want details). It is avoidable or it is like eric in big brother? I don't have prblms if there is "eric" in this game, but i need a mission to eliminate him like as soon as possible like we did in big brother.

And who is this dokley? You all are hating him. Is he writer of this game? or a sponsor? If he have money, i know some great ntr games. I will recommend him to donate those games with his money & "ideas", so that he, dev & ntr fans, all will be happy.
The ONE real bit of NTR was in Chapter I, And was mostly Avoidable,
It was a blackmail scene and contained a number of clues to advanced the story line.
(The problem was you were suppose to complete the scene the FIRST time you came across it !
But some people kept repeating the scene and THEN complained about it )
That scene has now been reworked and greatly watered down.

The other so called NTR scene is in Chapter II,
Where despite warning that "not all is what it seems" and we should play through first,
Some people jumped the gun and started screaming about NTR before playing the scene through.
I hope this will put your fears to rest,
The NPC's in this game do have a life, and in your inter action with them you may come across them being intermate,
But the game IS not a NTR game.

Is there an "Eric" in this game? No,
But there is at lease one person that we need to defeat !
The fun bit is we have not YET "discovered" who or whom that is.
(NB Please remember that this game is " A Murder Mystery")

As for dokley; dokley gave SNC some ideas for scenes within the game.
and seems to be a wee bit upset that SNC only used parts of the scenes !

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
You're right, I've played through both variations and there will probably be no "real" cheating with Lee (I hope I'm not a ntr-friend either)
But she tells Daniel in the evening during sex that he has got what he loves and should trust her.
I assume that Melinda is developing a plan or someone is setting a trap.
With or without Daniel's knowledge it's hard to tell.
To get to the secret of Lee I could imagine that at least a little necking is used to get to the goal.

And the secret of Lee is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I have to say I'm with you on this. Or its Barbara whos the mastermind and is secretly Williams lover hahaha

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The ONE real bit of NTR was in Chapter I, And was mostly Avoidable,
It was a blackmail scene and contained a number of clues to advanced the story line.
(The problem was you were suppose to complete the scene the FIRST time you came across it !
But some people kept repeating the scene and THEN complained about it )
That scene has now been reworked and greatly watered down.

The other so called NTR scene is in Chapter II,
Where despite warning that "not all is what it seems" and we should play through first,
Some people jumped the gun and started screaming about NTR before playing the scene through.
I hope this will put your fears to rest,
The NPC's in this game do have a life, and in your inter action with them you may come across them being intermate,
But the game IS not a NTR game.

Is there an "Eric" in this game? No,
But there is at lease one person that we need to defeat !
The fun bit is we have not YET "discovered" who or whom that is.
(NB Please remember that this game is " A Murder Mystery")

As for dokley; dokley gave SNC some ideas for scenes within the game.
and seems to be a wee bit upset that SNC only used parts of the scenes !

Hope this helps.
Thankyou for saying it. I will start when i find time because it is a huge grind game.

And as for dokley, looks like he is going to realism & giving ntr (netorare) or ntr lookalike (netorase) ideas, when majority of fans in this thread are not okay with it. I understand because it is a murder mystery, so to create danger & excitement, you can add ntr scenes. But, how many fans are really wanted to see those? Especially, the ones who are immersed themselves in MC? I mean, i may be wrong, but we can create exciting stuff murder drama even without adding ntr scenes.

Reactions: Ahchi

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
Thankyou for saying it. I will start when i find time because it is a huge grind game.

And as for dokley, looks like he is going to realism & giving ntr (netorare) or ntr lookalike (netorase) ideas, when majority of fans in this thread are not okay with it. I understand because it is a murder mystery, so to create danger & excitement, you can add ntr scenes. But, how many fans are really wanted to see those? Especially, the ones who are immersed themselves in MC? I mean, i may be wrong, but we can create exciting stuff murder drama even without adding ntr scenes.
That's exactly the point, if you have to press the button "Compliment Melinda" - and others - over 100 times to get her panties, most players don't want some asshole to come along, and he can have sex with her without this endless research.
Melinda is the main goal in this game, characters like Ann/Rhonda also play a role, but the focus is clearly on the relationship between Daniel and his aunt.

I think that SNC has managed to build up a certain tension through this step by step research, which captivates the player in front of the screen and makes him feel compassion.
For most players it's just "his Melinda" - no scumbag can come and just take her away.

Translated with (free version)

White195

Dec 18, 2017
When i start a new game, all the girls start with 400 in stats, no inhibition, and it seems alot of events are triggered, like this "Paul" is around... i played this way back and.. shouldnt this be introduced over the course of the game?

is the version included prehacked?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
When i start a new game, all the girls start with 400 in stats, no inhibition, and it seems alot of events are triggered, like this "Paul" is around... i played this way back and.. shouldnt this be introduced over the course of the game?

is the version included prehacked?
No , You have downloaded "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]". {"Chapter II"}
It's a new chapter, a separate game, your saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work,
The New stats are low now, but with little work you can easily get them to the required level,
You cannot skip events that you have previously seen.

"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. (V12)........[ The game you were playing last time]

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone Christmas Special}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]". {"Chapter II"} a.k.a. (V13).

Last edited:
Reactions: natan769

PsychoPrince

Mar 20, 2020
in week 10 day 3 wednesday of wt 6.9, how to trigger (kiss her and remove her underwear) sofa event after poker night? i completely lost because the choice not appear. anyone success with it?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
in week 10 day 3 wednesday of wt 6.9, how to trigger (kiss her and remove her underwear) sofa event after poker night? i completely lost because the choice not appear. anyone success with it?
Try it again on another night, Use the walkthrough as a guide only as there a few errors due to later updates.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Guys, In V12 I'm stuck. Could someone help me pretty please? /cry

In the pool party when Melinda interrupts the game tells me that I'm missing a scene and I've grinded my way through every scene I could but I still seem to be missing that damned scene and I don't know what it is!

Truly, NTR or whatnot this game should really update the outdated hint system.
(I know it's pretty much impossible cuz of V13 but it is valid to dream)

PsychoPrince

Mar 20, 2020
I think you may have found one of the errors in the WT.
You can either "Kiss Her" or "Remove her underwear" but NOT both.
in wt there is third option which u can kiss her, remove her. that is i mean and still looking for there damn choice.. haha

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Guys, In V12 I'm stuck. Could someone help me pretty please? /cry

In the pool party when Melinda interrupts the game tells me that I'm missing a scene and I've grinded my way through every scene I could but I still seem to be missing that damned scene and I don't know what it is!

Truly, NTR or whatnot this game should really update the outdated hint system.
(I know it's pretty much impossible cuz of V13 but it is valid to dream)
Have you done the Blackmail storyline and killed Jax?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes