funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
Hey, guys,

I have a question for the professionals at FOTM.
I stumble upon the scene where Melinda is looking for and finding a handyman

Foot Of The Moutains II 06.10.2020 17_14_51.png
That doesn't make sense, or have I missed something?
I mean Melinda must have called the very person who has a plan for what?
And of course this person has a handyman who is ready to carry out this plan immediately ?

Foot Of The Moutains II 06.10.2020 17_47_03.png

For me these are a few coincidences too many, my head is bursting :mad:

but perhaps someone has a plausible answer to this question

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alteni

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hey, guys,

I have a question for the professionals at FOTM.
I stumble upon the scene where Melinda is looking for and finding a handyman

View attachment 847443
That doesn't make sense, or have I missed something?
I mean Melinda must have called the very person who has a plan for what?
And of course this person has a handyman who is ready to carry out this plan immediately ?

View attachment 847444

For me these are a few coincidences too many, my head is bursting :mad:

but perhaps someone has a plausible answer to this question
Remember that:-
a/ Daniel has "failed" in a few jobs
b/ She got a handyman to do the jobs, so she could "Spend more time with Daniel"
c/ We do not know Who recommended Lee ! (Melinda most likely asked her "friends" if they knew of a good handyman)
d/ Lee is sabotaging items to justify his continuing presents in the house !
e/ Also Lee does NOT want to be there !, He wants to "Go back and do his REAL job!"

• Thinking Face

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Was just looking through my Version 11(eleven) gameplay.
Was surprised that it took 33 gamedays to get through that update.

• Wow

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Does someone know if Rhonda's threesome dream in V13 mean anything? Like, is it herself with Daniel and Lee, two versions of Daniel or anything like that?

(P.D. I still can't complete V12 because I can't even enter Jax storyline no matter how many times I repeat poker and go out running with Melinda, I'm almost resigned so... nvm)

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
Does someone know if Rhonda's threesome dream in V13 mean anything? Like, is it herself with Daniel and Lee, two versions of Daniel or anything like that?

(P.D. I still can't complete V12 because I can't even enter Jax storyline no matter how many times I repeat poker and go out running with Melinda, I'm almost resigned so... nvm)
No chance, Daniel hates Lee to the bone, another threesome with Rhonda, unlikely

Have you already reached the scene in the evening where Jax shows the pictures to Melinda ?
This is important for the progress, otherwise Melinda cannot agree to a meeting with Jax

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
No chance, Daniel hates Lee to the bone, another threesome with Rhonda, unlikely

Have you already reached the scene in the evening where Jax shows the pictures to Melinda ?
This is important for the progress, otherwise Melinda cannot agree to a meeting with Jax
I haven't. I'm stuck at a no progressing cycle. I think I have yet to meet that guy but I don't know at what time should he appear

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Hope this will help you, just use it as a guide.
(Jax came with the "v11 update")
ps Has Jax filmed you and Melinda in the hut?
He needs to see you both in the hut a couple of times before he films you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CruelOcean

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Hope this will help you, just use it as a guide.
(Jax came with the "v11 update")
ps Has Jax filmed you and Melinda in the hut?
He needs to see you both in the hut a couple of times before he films you.
Imma try, see you in a year after I finish all that grinding.

laik999

Apr 19, 2018
Remember that:-
a/ Daniel has "failed" in a few jobs
b/ She got a handyman to do the jobs, so she could "Spend more time with Daniel"
c/ We do not know Who recommended Lee ! (Melinda most likely asked her "friends" if they knew of a good handyman)
d/ Lee is sabotaging items to justify his continuing presents in the house !
e/ Also Lee does NOT want to be there !, He wants to "Go back and do his REAL job!"
Is there an evolution with lee
Do you have a file to save

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
after all those conclusions ... u will found that the developer started mixing everything with no idea behind it ...just to make happy for Ntr fans

Reactions: Mayonesa

PsychoPrince

Mar 20, 2020
Week 25 Day 3 Wednesday in WT 9

21:00 there is not showing option I was more excited by seeing uncle will naked and in. how to trigger it?

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
after all those conclusions ... u will found that the developer started mixing everything with no idea behind it ...just to make happy for Ntr fans
Of course, the developer is free to design HIS game the way he wants it.
It is only a question of whether it is good for the game to serve so many different fetishes and the actual course of the game gets completely into the background.
If this goes on like this I can see Ann running to a dog and Melinda buying a horse.
The idea that Daniel would buy William "magic pills" to shrink his wiener was completely absurd.
Wonder pills that make Daniel a billy goat in 2020 may still be one thing because of the many sex scenes, but then it must be good with some magic crap.
Also it doesn't bring new mysteries into play, meanwhile no person in the game is trustworthy anymore, so you slowly get tired of the always new things coming, but nothing is worked off.

But I still see a fetish coming towards us. Have you ever had a good look at Paul, very feminine, huh ?
Hahaha, very crazy thought, he makes common cause with Lee to extort money from Melinda and can be "converted" to a transsexual.
Maybe Lee and Paul? Hmmmmmm, take a good look (my mysterious hint)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes