D

Deleted member 2479505

I can not understand anything now.....what is happening?last time I played v12 and fotm 2 what is this??can anyone explain please??when fotm 2 realesed??

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I can not understand anything now.....what is happening?last time I played v12 and fotm 2 what is this??can anyone explain please??when fotm 2 realesed??
"Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]" Follows on shortly after " Foot Of The Mountains I" a.k.a. (V12)
William is in the hospital having an operation on his arm.

It's a new chapter, a separate game, your saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work,
The New stats are low now, but with little work you can easily get them to the required level,
You cannot skip events that you have previously seen.

"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. (V12)

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone Christmas Special}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]". {"Chapter II"} a.k.a. (V13).

Last edited:

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
So how do I start the blackmailing storyline with Jax? Do I have to talk to Melinda somewhere and sometime specifically to start it or...?

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
"Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]" Follows on shortly after " Foot Of The Mountains I a.k.a. (V12)
William is in the hospital having an operation on his arm.

It's a new chapter, a separate game, your saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work,
The New stats are low now, but with little work you can easily get them to the required level,
You cannot skip events that you have previously seen.

"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. (V12)

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone Christmas Special}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]". {"Chapter II"} a.k.a. (V13).
Are you tangled up :unsure:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So how do I start the blackmailing storyline with Jax? Do I have to talk to Melinda somewhere and sometime specifically to start it or...?
When you can ,Buy book for Rhonda, And give it to her.
Go jogging alone with Melinda until you are filmed by Jax
Then do poker nights until Jax approaches Melinda.

Schori123

Dec 8, 2017
you can either use cheat mod for this or do it from console manually:
lpillpr=99
lpills=99

Does anyone know if this is still correct for FOTMII?

I normally don´t use the console, so is it right, when I open it (SHIFT + O) and just copy and paste
lpillpr=99
lpills=99
it exactly like that, then leave the console menu with ESC? Or do I have to do something different?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
No no i mean in v12 curch blackmail scene, i think there is new animations.
Yes , The church blackmail scene has new animations.
One change is that you no longer need to buy a gun, You just grab one from the table in Melinda's room.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
what he was thinking the developer when he put a fkn NTR melinda ? he did more scenes than the story itself now he got not option only to put NTR scenes ... believe me more NTR scenes coming i am sure ....fk this !!

• Hey there
Reactions: Darkwulf28

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
Yes , The church blackmail scene has new animations.
One change is that you no longer need to buy a gun, You just grab one from the table in Melinda's room.
Yea, dude any progress with lee after he teaches self defence lesson in shed ?

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
what he was thinking the developer when he put a fkn NTR melinda ? he did more scenes than the story itself now he got not option only to put NTR scenes ... believe me more NTR scenes coming i am sure ....fk this !!
Ntr -scenes between Melinda and Lee will certainly be difficult.
One must not forget how Daniel reacts (option) when he watches the wrestling scene.
What would happen if he catches Melinda playing sex games with Lee, another murder ?
Naaah, making a young guy a serial killer would be beyond good taste.
It might be possible that Melinda develops a plan against Lee (in which sex plays a role) and introduces Daniel to it.
But that would be in the direction of cuckold, with the current course of the game also a disappointment.

Translated with (free version)

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Ntr -scenes between Melinda and Lee will certainly be difficult.
One must not forget how Daniel reacts (option) when he watches the wrestling scene.
What would happen if he catches Melinda playing sex games with Lee, another murder ?
Naaah, making a young guy a serial killer would be beyond good taste.
It might be possible that Melinda develops a plan against Lee (in which sex plays a role) and introduces Daniel to it.
But that would be in the direction of cuckold, with the current course of the game also a disappointment.

Translated with (free version)
yeah u right it will be Melinda develops a plan against Lee .... damn ..maybe if just it will be a blowjob i will be ok with that... but a sex :mad: ? seriously why the developer just not focus to that slut of Ann and leave Melinda alone ....
i still feel the pain in my heart about that asshole of jax blackmail

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes