Fapp0

Aug 26, 2016
Is there any kind of picture collection that ain't in the game? Like wallpapers and bonus renders?

Ivanahome

Nov 28, 2018
wouldn't she just tell him its his?
somewhere in the game, Melinda talked to him about it, she wanted a son, William was strongly against it. I think to put it mildly, he will have GREAT suspicions, especially since he previously assumed himself to be horned.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
how many point to melinda pregnancy?
I don't think you can, YET ! Need at lease one update for that to happen.
But then the questions will be:-
a/ If you Already have enough points ,Will she automatically become pregnant,
or will she become pregnant next time you have "unprotected" sex !?
(Remember 12:00 sex scene BEFORE "Defence Lessons").
B/ Will they all require the same number of points to become pregnant ?
or
C/ What do the points REALLY mean?
For example:- The points that Melinda gets could mean "How likely, she will become pregnant",
While for Ann and/or Rhonda the points could mean "How likely ,Daniel is the Father!"

Last edited:

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
I don't think you can, YET ! Need at lease one update for that to happen.
I think we first have to wait and see how the ntr story with Lee develops and what comes out of it. A pregnant Melinda who possibly has sex with Lee doesn't fit into the story (if there are still limits of decency and custom in this game, I'm not sure).
I could imagine a pregnancy in the update after next, but in the next update I expect the story to focus on Melinda/Daniel/Lee.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I think we first have to wait and see how the ntr story with Lee develops and what comes out of it. A pregnant Melinda who possibly has sex with Lee doesn't fit into the story (if there are still limits of decency and custom in this game, I'm not sure).
I could imagine a pregnancy in the update after next, but in the next update I expect the story to focus on Melinda/Daniel/Lee.
There is no NTL storyline between Melinda and Lee.
She does not trust him and from the dialog she wants to find out "Who he really works for"!
We were also warned by SNC That "not all is what it seems" and that we should play through first.
In "Defence Lessons" just before the end we are given the choice to either "Watch" or "Intervene",
If you choose "Watch" you will find out what Melinda really thinks about Lee,
But as normal Daniel's IQ is 3 foot below his Brain and he misses it.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
No
No SNC will focus his main story, if he ever want try to set NTR scenes on his own it will be ruined because he don’t know how to connect them together, you guys talking about my ideas doesn’t my sense wait til you see his, why would you like to see more Lee? all the non NTR players hate him they want him dead asap, all you guys think blackmail is the only way to do NTR, so many possibilities, i told SNC before see if he can still remembers

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
There is no NTL storyline between Melinda and Lee.

You're right, I've played through both variations and there will probably be no "real" cheating with Lee (I hope I'm not a ntr-friend either)
But she tells Daniel in the evening during sex that he has got what he loves and should trust her.
I assume that Melinda is developing a plan or someone is setting a trap.
With or without Daniel's knowledge it's hard to tell.
To get to the secret of Lee I could imagine that at least a little necking is used to get to the goal.

And the secret of Lee is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
No
No SNC will focus his main story, if he ever want try to set NTR scenes on his own it will be ruined because he don’t know how to connect them together, you guys talking about my ideas doesn’t my sense wait til you see his, why would you like to see more Lee? all the non NTR players hate him they want him dead asap, all you guys think blackmail is the only way to do NTR, so many possibilities, i told SNC before see if he can still remembers
Are you saying he wants to put ntr in the story?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You're right, I've played through both variations and there will probably be no "real" cheating with Lee (I hope I'm not a ntr-friend either)
But she tells Daniel in the evening during sex that he has got what he loves and should trust her.
I assume that Melinda is developing a plan or someone is setting a trap.
With or without Daniel's knowledge it's hard to tell.
To get to the secret of Lee I could imagine that at least a little necking is used to get to the goal.

And the secret of Lee is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Be careful about what Rhonda tells you, But in this case she may well be right.
Remember Ann's "Daddies Girl" tattoo!
I'm not sure that Ann wants to Blackmail Melinda,
We know that she WILL blackmail Daniel !.
That said, There always something strange when she does blackmail him.
I get the feeling there's something else, something just out of reach, every time !

Reactions: funny_hunnie

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
Hahahahaha yes I know what you mean, I feel the same way !

I have the stupid feeling that there is something about prostitution coming up.
The signs ?
At the beginning of the game Daniel asks Rhonda what is happening with the school. She answers evasively and tells something about transformation .........
There is a dead girl, a frightened girl (held by the Scar Man), two girls, Sundays when Melinda visits the company and a girl from this guy Juan ? In the vault where he says this is his wife.
If the boxes contain equipment for a brothel and no guns/alcohol as I first suspected, then it could be that the school will be converted into a brothel and the girls will be forced into prostitution. The shot girl then fits into the story of the girl who tried to escape.
This could be the hook for the final, Melinda just has to be against prostitution, quarrel with Will and.............................................

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes