Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I think Daniel is hearing something around his parents that Melinda confesses to her sister Debbie!
The last time we saw Daniel Hiding there was when Melinda interrupted Ann and Daniel having anal ,
And they both (Ann/Melinda) tried to cover up that there was Daniel juice on the floor!.

If this is carrying on from that, I am wondering How Melinda will react when Ann kisses her, this time,
or if Daniel will get caught sneaking out.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I just started the game yesterday, I'm in the second week. Where she's the runt of the family getting picked on for no reason.
It seems like I'm in for a few surprises.
More that a few.
p.s. If you are playing this game as a Murder Mystery, Please READ the dialog or you can miss some clues.

heellsjoel

May 3, 2019
The last time we saw Daniel Hiding there was when Melinda interrupted Ann and Daniel having anal ,
And they both (Ann/Melinda) tried to cover up that there was Daniel juice on the floor!.

If this is carrying on from that, I am wondering How Melinda will react when Ann kisses her, this time,
or if Daniel will get caught this time.
If you are right it will be very interesting to see Melinda and Ann in a possible lesbian scene. I had forgotten that Ann is bisexual!

Reactions: punisher2099

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Of course, the developer is free to design HIS game the way he wants it.
It is only a question of whether it is good for the game to serve so many different fetishes and the actual course of the game gets completely into the background.
If this goes on like this I can see Ann running to a dog and Melinda buying a horse.
The idea that Daniel would buy William "magic pills" to shrink his wiener was completely absurd.
Wonder pills that make Daniel a billy goat in 2020 may still be one thing because of the many sex scenes, but then it must be good with some magic crap.
Also it doesn't bring new mysteries into play, meanwhile no person in the game is trustworthy anymore, so you slowly get tired of the always new things coming, but nothing is worked off.

But I still see a fetish coming towards us. Have you ever had a good look at Paul, very feminine, huh ?
Hahaha, very crazy thought, he makes common cause with Lee to extort money from Melinda and can be "converted" to a transsexual.
Maybe Lee and Paul? Hmmmmmm, take a good look (my mysterious hint)
i dont think he will do some gay stuff , i think the developer running out of ideas about the story , he will put more scenes threesome bbf or ffb or a gangband ...if its right what i said.. for me he will destroy the beauty of the game he should end this game at the first part now he go for a part 2 with unknown ideas destroying the characters personality .. one thing make me angry why from the start the MC didnt have a great and nice dick why its about bills they make MC so weak like a baby need a mother to protect him so weak that he cant even protect melinda.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
If you are right it will be very interesting to see Melinda and Ann in a possible lesbian scene. I had forgotten that Ann is bisexual!
Oh god, if Dev is going with lesbian path, it's going to make me very disappointed! Another AWAM mess!!

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Oh god, if Dev is going with lesbian path, it's going to make me very disappointed! Another AWAM mess!!
Yeh he asked me two updates ago do you want some lesbian action? I said sure I don't mind because you have understand there is players like this fetish

• Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Yeh he asked me two updates ago do you want some lesbian action? I said sure I don't mind because you have understand there is players like this fetish
Ofcourse there are fans for every fetish out there. It's just i don't want this turned into a complete lesbian focused game, like how AWAM turned out recently! L&P now releases a whole update focused on lesbian path. A bite for every fetish is good, but shouldn't become the main theme is my concern. Seeing 2 or 3 FOTM sneak peak previews, showing two woman looks like they're about to get it on, it's more evident the next update might be just for the lesbian audience.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Ofcourse there are fans for every fetish out there. It's just i don't want this turned into a complete lesbian focused game, like how AWAM turned out recently! L&P now releases a whole update focused on lesbian path. A bite for every fetish is good, but shouldn't become the main theme is my concern. Seeing 2 or 3 FOTM sneak peak previews, showing two woman looks like they're about to get it on, it's more evident the next update might be just for the lesbian audience.
I wouldn't mind Ann and Melinda getting it on and then Daniel joins in and fucks them both!

heellsjoel

May 3, 2019
now that I remember in the final version of the first season Ann takes advantage of Melinda on a couple of occasions showing her lesbianism a bit and then in the bathroom scene at the bar!

dokley

Jan 9, 2019

Daniel's face is the same face SNC have right now got pissed off because he can't think of any good ideas for the game, I also canceled my pateron last month didn't give him any thing, and there is a pateron here(you know who you are) always kiss his ass think there is depth in this game, I already know who is women in the base I confirmed with him few updates ago, told him to give me the main story so I can imply more fetish and events but he kept it to him self, without paterons ideas his game will end up like Tangled up boring af

Last edited:

sn3p

Nov 3, 2017
Daniel's face is the same face SNC have right now got pissed off because he can't think of any good ideas for the game, I also canceled my pateron last month didn't give him any thing, and there is a pateron here(you know who you are) always kiss his ass think there is depth in this game, I already know who is women in the base I confirmed with him few updates ago, told him to give me the main story so I can imply more fetish and events but kept it to him self, without paterons ideas his game will end up like Tangled up boring af
a few days ago someone suggested you to make your own game, have you thought about it?
Who knows, you might even succeed, I'm serious !!!
if it is good I can even be your patreon. Think about it

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
i dont think he will do some gay stuff , i think the developer running out of ideas about the story ,

Excuse me, but I think there will be bisexual/gay scenes in the future.
Foot Of The Moutains II 09.10.2020 05_25_06.png

I wrote that there is a hidden hint that Lee and Paul might have something to do with each other.

But I will not post this publicly, if someone wants to know, please write me a message.

Well, we will have to be prepared for some ntr scenes in the next update, but if you can believe the statements of the game Lee will NOT get to fuck Melinda.
Foot Of The Moutains II 09.10.2020 05_22_54.png
Unless SNC follows the line "it's not all what it looks like", but that would be a punch below the belt, because then you can't believe anything.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
a few days ago someone suggested you to make your own game, have you thought about it?
Who knows, you might even succeed, I'm serious !!!
if it is good I can even be your patreon. Think about it
Im on to it found a guy writing scripts and code I need to plan out the story and game play first 3D artist is last guy we look for and me and the other guy have day time job so we're not in rush

Reactions: c-f and omarsayed

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Excuse me, but I think there will be bisexual/gay scenes in the future.
View attachment 850649

I wrote that there is a hidden hint that Lee and Paul might have something to do with each other.

But I will not post this publicly, if someone wants to know, please write me a message.

Well, we will have to be prepared for some ntr scenes in the next update, but if you can believe the statements of the game Lee will NOT get to fuck Melinda.
View attachment 850650
Unless SNC follows the line "it's not all what it looks like", but that would be a punch below the belt, because then you can't believe anything.
Nice I think William and his gang will gangbang Daniel, Paul and Lee also joins in and make this game a gay fetish feast, but the game have to rename to Brokeback Mountains I respect all sexualities

soyespranko

Nov 18, 2019
Hey guys I downloaded the actual version for Android but the image quality is so poor idk why..can someone help me out

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes