TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
More that a few.
p.s. If you are playing this game as a Murder Mystery, Please READ the dialog or you can miss some clues.
I read the dialogue. I'm also following the walk through to the letter, I assume I'll get all the scenes this way? Or will I miss some scenes with one character and get scenes with another?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Excuse me, but I think there will be bisexual/gay scenes in the future.
View attachment 850649

I wrote that there is a hidden hint that Lee and Paul might have something to do with each other.

But I will not post this publicly, if someone wants to know, please write me a message.

Well, we will have to be prepared for some ntr scenes in the next update, but if you can believe the statements of the game Lee will NOT get to fuck Melinda.
View attachment 850650
Unless SNC follows the line "it's not all what it looks like", but that would be a punch below the belt, because then you can't believe anything.
Wait so there might actually be pegging later on?

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
Wait so there might actually be pegging later on?
If you mean a pegging scene between Lee and Melinda (sorry, but my translator writes a sentence that is hard to decipher), then yes.
I am convinced that there will be scenes, how far they go.......... ???

In this game we only know one thing, that we hardly know anything that really points to a future course of the game.

Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
If you mean a pegging scene between Lee and Melinda (sorry, but my translator writes a sentence that is hard to decipher), then yes.
I am convinced that there will be scenes, how far they go.......... ???

In this game we only know one thing, that we hardly know anything that really points to a future course of the game.
Don't know who Lee is. I'm on week 2 of FOTM 1

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I read the dialogue. I'm also following the walk through to the letter, I assume I'll get all the scenes this way? Or will I miss some scenes with one character and get scenes with another?
Please use the WalkThrough as a GUIDE only!
Due to later updates changing some scenes, there are a small number of error in the WT.
Chemmy did try to catch them all but some did slip through.
Therefore if some scenes do not trigger , Try again when possible.

Reactions: TrueJackal

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is the ntr in this game unavoidable?? Or will it choiced based ( like tyrant ) ?
The ONE real bit of NTR was in Chapter I, And was mostly Avoidable,
It was a blackmail scene and contained a number of clues to advanced the story line.
(The problem was you were suppose to complete the scene the FIRST time you came across it !
But some people kept repeating the scene and THEN complained about it )
That scene has now been reworked and greatly watered down.

The other so called NTR scene is in Chapter II,
Where despite warning that "not all is what it seems" and we should play through first,
Some people jumped the gun and started screaming about NTR before playing the scene through.
I hope this will put your fears to rest,
The NPC's in this game do have a life, and in your inter-actions with them you may come across them being intermate,
But the game IS not a NTR game.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Please use the WalkThrough as a GUIDE only!
Due to later updates changing some scenes, there are a small number of error in the WT.
Chemmy did try to catch them all but some did slip through.
Therefore if some scenes do not trigger , Try again when possible.
Thanks! It seems that the week doesn't matter, only the day of the week?

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I've come to the conclusion that I'm stuck because of an unknown reason. Since I have some bits of free time between my daily activities I have taken the painful decision to restart my V12 playthrough. SIGH.
Could someone help me by sharing a full walkthrough? pls c:?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes