Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I've come to the conclusion that I'm stuck because of an unknown reason. Since I have some bits of free time between my daily activities I have taken the painful decision to restart my V12 playthrough. SIGH.
Could someone help me by sharing a full walkthrough? pls c:?
Do you mean V12 as in "FOTM Chapter I (V12) [full game]"
or just the "V12 UpDate"
If "Full game" use 713414.
If just the update, you can try the "Gameplay"

Reactions: CruelOcean

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Do you mean V12 as in "FOTM Chapter I (V12) [full game]"
or just the "V12 UpDate"
If "Full game" use 713414.
If just the update, you can try the "Gameplay"
Thanks, I meant the full game. I really tried to get out of the cycle but the sad truth is that I was stuck. Probably some event did not trigger properly or I just skipped through an instruction. Anyway, thanks.

OppaiDragon69

Oct 7, 2020
Thnx ...
The ONE real bit of NTR was in Chapter I, And was mostly Avoidable,
It was a blackmail scene and contained a number of clues to advanced the story line.
(The problem was you were suppose to complete the scene the FI KORST time you came across it !
But some people kept repeating the scene and THEN complained about it )
That scene has now been reworked and greatly watered down.

The other so called NTR scene is in Chapter II,
Where despite warning that "not all is what it seems" and we should play through first,
Some people jumped the gun and started screaming about NTR before playing the scene through.
I hope this will put your fears to rest,
The NPC's in this game do have a life, and in your inter-actions with them you may come across them being intermate,
But the game IS not a NTR game.

Hope this helps.

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
Uhhhhhhhhhh, didn't they say a few days ago that SNC will soon reach 1000 patreons ?
Had a look, there were about 960 and now there are only 880.
It seems that more people are not satisfied with the line the game is going.
to lose almost 100 advocates in about one week is already an announcement
Is there someone who can say something more specific about it ?

Reactions: paginou and Alteni

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
P
Uhhhhhhhhhh, didn't they say a few days ago that SNC will soon reach 1000 patreons ?
Had a look, there were about 960 and now there are only 880.
It seems that more people are not satisfied with the line the game is going.
to lose almost 100 advocates in about one week is already an announcement
Is there someone who can say something more specific about it ?
Pateron tends not to count their numbers correctly when the billing process is behind which I can confirm it is as my last month has not been billed yet. And along those lines the paterons actually love this line as they are the ones funding this project and putting their input in.

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
P
Pateron tends not to count their numbers correctly when the billing process is behind which I can confirm it is as my last month has not been billed yet. And along those lines the paterons actually love this line as they are the ones funding this project and putting their input in.
ahhhh, ok thanks

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Excuse me, but I think there will be bisexual/gay scenes in the future.
View attachment 850649

I wrote that there is a hidden hint that Lee and Paul might have something to do with each other.

But I will not post this publicly, if someone wants to know, please write me a message.

Well, we will have to be prepared for some ntr scenes in the next update, but if you can believe the statements of the game Lee will NOT get to fuck Melinda.
View attachment 850650
Unless SNC follows the line "it's not all what it looks like", but that would be a punch below the belt, because then you can't believe anything.
okay now i am sure it will be some gay scenes ^^ ,i think melinda know about lee that is gay and that she want fuck him using the toy but if it will be a NTR sex scenes lee fucking melinda not the contrary i will stop playing this game i am not joking i will delete it definitely ...

Reactions: paginou

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018
Umm.... Hello People, the last I played this game was in V8 or V9 versions, after that with all this pandemic and stuff, I come back to see now it's FOTM 2. Can anyone update me what has happened to FOTM1 please?

purple-milk

Apr 28, 2020
Umm.... Hello People, the last I played this game was in V8 or V9 versions, after that with all this pandemic and stuff, I come back to see now it's FOTM 2. Can anyone update me what has happened to FOTM1 please?
"Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]" Follows on shortly after " Foot Of The Mountains I" a.k.a. (V12)
William is in the hospital having an operation on his arm.

It's a new chapter, a separate game, your saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work,
The New stats are low now, but with little work you can easily get them to the required level,
You cannot skip events that you have previously seen.

"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. (V12)

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone Christmas Special}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]". {"Chapter II"} a.k.a. (V13).

i copied
Ahchi answer

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018
"Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]" Follows on shortly after " Foot Of The Mountains I" a.k.a. (V12)
William is in the hospital having an operation on his arm.

It's a new chapter, a separate game, your saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work,
The New stats are low now, but with little work you can easily get them to the required level,
You cannot skip events that you have previously seen.

"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. (V12)

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone Christmas Special}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]". {"Chapter II"} a.k.a. (V13).

i copied
Ahchi answer
Thank You bruh. I was super confused when I downloaded the game to see its different opening.

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
okay now i am sure it will be some gay scenes ^^ ,i think melinda know about lee that is gay and that she want fuck him using the toy but if it will be a NTR sex scenes lee fucking melinda not the contrary i will stop playing this game i am not joking i will delete it definitely ...
Naaaahhh, that Melinda Lee fucks with a dildo is a bold thesis, I don't think so.
What I noticed with the picture, why does Melinda have a strapless double dildo at all ?
I still hope that the affair with Lee will be solved easily......
William comes home, sees Melinda being groped by Lee and the rest is history.

But all in all I'm afraid that Melinda is in a metamorphosis and will turn into a vamp in FOTM II and we won't find anything of her original character anymore.
Should Ann and Aurelia really be right and Melinda has been a cougar since the beginning of the game?
Foot Of The Mountains 09.10.2020 21_25_18.png Foot Of The Mountains 01.10.2020 17_35_36.png

Reactions: winky88888
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes