darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I am sorry if this was already answered, I used the search function but it is still not clear for me.

Can I ignore Rhonda and still progress the story or will I be forced to deal with her?

I played the game a couple of months ago and stopped when I couldn't get further with Melinda, I always got the message that I need to see other scenes and have better relation (I had a shit ton of relation points).

Someone said that you need Rhonda for clues but I don't mind missing those as long as I can somehow keep the story going with Melinda and the good looking cousin.

To be honest, I can't stand Rhonda. Both her looks, character and story (the bit I saw) were a total turn off.
If I need to deal with her, does it have to be sexual?

Thanks for the answers!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I am sorry if this was already answered, I used the search function but it is still not clear for me.

Can I ignore Rhonda and still progress the story or will I be forced to deal with her?

I played the game a couple of months ago and stopped when I couldn't get further with Melinda, I always got the message that I need to see other scenes and have better relation (I had a shit ton of relation points).

Someone said that you need Rhonda for clues but I don't mind missing those as long as I can somehow keep the story going with Melinda and the good looking cousin.

To be honest, I can't stand Rhonda. Both her looks, character and story (the bit I saw) were a total turn off.
If I need to deal with her, does it have to be sexual?

Thanks for the answers!
You "Can Not" ignore Rhonda , Ann or Melinda !
Each one will unlock events that involve the other two.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
You "Can Not" ignore Rhonda , Ann or Melinda !
Each one will unlock events that involve the other two.
Ohh, this is a downer... So I have to be nice to her and even have *shudder* sex with it? -,-
Takes the fun right out of it.

Edit:
But thank you for the answer!

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
I can think of only two other persons that you expect to be in the house that late, Ann or Rhonda.
This should be the case if William is not having an affair he brings home.
But then the question arises again, who informed Barbara ?
It must be someone who is at or in the house, how else would he get the information that Melinda & Daniel are going jogging.
According to the phone call, this person must be older than Barbara, I can only think of William or Carlos.
Foot Of The Mountains 09.10.2020 19_14_52.png
Barbara also has to set a sex trap for Daniel, she has the whole day time to make her pussy meow and not just when a young guy works for her.

And since I'm on a roll, why the hell does Melinda call Aurelia her girlfriend in poker, but Daniel later calls Miss Ophelia and during sex with her Aunt Ophelia, is it because of drunkenness, a mistake by SNC, or a deeper meaning ?

Shit, I probably shouldn't have restarted the game and looked for clues.
I think only 21 healthy herbs help me at the moment....... Jägermeister :D o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Smt66

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
from what im seeing kinda v12 is FoTM ch1 and everything else v13+ is ch2 or p1 p2 etc type of thing?
"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. (V12)

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone Christmas Special}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]". {"Chapter II"} a.k.a. (V13).

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
This should be the case if William is not having an affair he brings home.
But then the question arises again, who informed Barbara ?
It must be someone who is at or in the house, how else would he get the information that Melinda & Daniel are going jogging.
According to the phone call, this person must be older than Barbara, I can only think of William or Carlos.
View attachment 857032
Barbara also has to set a sex trap for Daniel, she has the whole day time to make her pussy meow and not just when a young guy works for her.

And since I'm on a roll, why the hell does Melinda call Aurelia her girlfriend in poker, but Daniel later calls Miss Ophelia and during sex with her Aunt Ophelia, is it because of drunkenness, a mistake by SNC, or a deeper meaning ?

Shit, I probably shouldn't have restarted the game and looked for clues.
I think only 21 healthy herbs help me at the moment....... Jägermeister :D o_O
Used to use "Bootkampf" but not seen any for many years,
I think they are selling it all to Space X :D

Reactions: funny_hunnie

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. (V12)

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone Christmas Special}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]". {"Chapter II"} a.k.a. (V13).
saving this

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
It does not really matter, for it is mainly your actions that will trigger events.
It seems that the day of the week matters, but the weeks don't matter. Is that correct?

Like you can miss events on Saturday that don't happen on Monday. But you don't miss something week 1 that doesn't happen week 4.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What is this patch for ? The fotm 1 appears to dont requires an incest patch, so ... What is this for ?
just read what is written there - it is 0.12 update patch (meaning to update game from 0.11 (or 0.12beta whatever previous game version was), to the latest, at that time, game version 0.12), so there is no need to download a whole 4-5gb package (or 700-800mb or so, if compressed)

Reactions: Thxran and SAO321
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes