Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
where were these pictures were not in V12?
The image showing Linda, Shirley and the unnamed lady will be added to the game with the next update.
The three images of Melinda posing are from SNC Patreon page and are NOT part of the game.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I'm playing FOTM1 and advanced to 7.0 and lost the ability to work for Barbara or Massage Emily. What happened?

[The walkthrough would say I'm at week 13 monday, but even on tuesday I still don't have the ability to work for Barbara.]

Edit: It seems to have fixed itself after breakfast the next day.

Last edited:

HRyder

Jul 8, 2018
Question: Is there missable content?

I'm about to start V1 for the first time, and I'd rather not rely on a walkthrough. Can I end up messing up my game and not being able to progress with certain relationships if I happen to do X instead of Y?

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
Question: Is there missable content?

I'm about to start V1 for the first time, and I'd rather not rely on a walkthrough. Can I end up messing up my game and not being able to progress with certain relationships if I happen to do X instead of Y?
The game is quite complex regarding relationships, betrayal, deviousness etc.
If you don't follow the solution you will miss important hints which will make the game unplayable afterwards, because the relations between the players or the ways (why does event A lead to result B) become incomprehensible.

HRyder

Jul 8, 2018
The game is quite complex regarding relationships, betrayal, deviousness etc.
If you don't follow the solution you will miss important hints which will make the game unplayable afterwards, because the relations between the players or the ways (why does event A lead to result B) become incomprehensible.
hmmm..understandable, but also a bummer. Well, guess I'll be following the guide.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
so they added pregnancy.
There is a "Risk" of pregnancy , but Pregnancy is not in the game yet,
Also we do not know How the points will work,
If it is the same for all, or at what level they will trigger ?

P.S. In one scene, someone will Remove the condom you are wearing just before you come.!

stammy

Apr 19, 2020
I correctly understood that there are almost no events in the game at the moment? Just only 3 weeks and that's all?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes