Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
The Cougar Club First turned up in "Update V11" and was last seen in "Update V12".
You meet the Cougar Club when you go to Babs on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays,
Also you see some of them when Melinda visits Bab in the morning.
ok thanks for letting me know it starts off in V11 then V12, i was playing 12 but just starting.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Page 686 from this thread ... Thank you very much, Abhai!
Foot Of The Mountains [v11 final] [SerialNumberComics] (4.29 GB rar pc source)
898 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

note. 85/90% quality with images compression was used - since a bit (50-100mb) larger file, yet i think its worth of it.
Foot of the mountains V11 game

ceinko

Jun 9, 2020
I hope you are right, I accept ntr if I can choose it as a player, not if it is forced on me.
I also hope that if Melinda was a cougar, she found true love in Daniel and that she closed with the past.
Otherwise there are a lot of guys in the conversation who want to get into Melinda's panties and I really don't want to see that :mad:

View attachment 867152 View attachment 867153 View attachment 867154
hello bro these 3 pics from which episode I dont remeber that I found them?

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
hello bro these 3 pics from which episode I dont remeber that I found them?
they show up sometime in V1-12, I really have no idea anymore, because these were only short pictures, sorry

But let's play a little with gasoline, I wrote a few days ago that certain gentlemen might have something to do with each other.
How can you explain this find ?
the file seems to count (up to 2), but I haven't found anything to indicate that

Latest Updates _ F95zone - Mozilla Firefox 06.10.2020 16_49_42.png

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Does anyone have FOTM v2 for download. Thanks
v2 is part of (a)

"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. (V12)

https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/2...qaRoTNn8PybPHdWF2efQe4OYa80C5DfMpOZZoka4cfd7A

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone Christmas Special}

https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/2...Y4XHHtkacEx4CcRfrb3P4U54h_GQWN1t16RRM2yJlJ_MI

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]". {"Chapter II"} a.k.a. (V13).

https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/2...QzK7br7ttf0XR.hvyxDKNdYVPwUo.PcBc7V.0WhRil_7w

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
Being a dik update did not come out anyway. Same with Twist. Perhaps this delay may be due to the negative reactions to the second game.
There have been some updates of games lately that have drawn the wrath of the players.
(e.g. Flirty F with the Quinn update, Haley's story with the ending etc.).
Since this happened with FOTM 2 as well, SNC should really have thought about how the rest of the story should go and how he can satisfy his fans again.
Most people agree that more different fetishes are not good for the story, and there is no reason to squeeze more into it, which doesn't fit to the characters.
Personally I think the many sex scenes are exaggerated, there is - except for the dinner times - hardly an hour where we are not overwhelmed with sexual activities and the basic story, the search for the killer and the men behind it all completely fades into the background.
We always get new clues, most of them can be interpreted from two sides, but there is no red string that leads us to a goal.
Basically I like mysterious stories that make you think, but there are only clues that are not useful and don't give you a clue.
After almost 40 weeks of playing this is rather tiring.
Also the developer should sit down and rework his scenes to fit together.
If Daniel licks Melinda's pussy but is not even allowed to kiss her in the evening and he can fuck her in the morning, but when he hugs her Melinda looks stupid from the laundry, then all of this doesn't really fit anymore.

I'm still a fan of FOTM, but it's getting harder and harder to argue this and if the next update is a flop again, then ...............

Translated with (free version)

Smt66

Jan 23, 2019
There have been some updates of games lately that have drawn the wrath of the players.
(e.g. Flirty F with the Quinn update, Haley's story with the ending etc.).
Since this happened with FOTM 2 as well, SNC should really have thought about how the rest of the story should go and how he can satisfy his fans again.
Most people agree that more different fetishes are not good for the story, and there is no reason to squeeze more into it, which doesn't fit to the characters.
Personally I think the many sex scenes are exaggerated, there is - except for the dinner times - hardly an hour where we are not overwhelmed with sexual activities and the basic story, the search for the killer and the men behind it all completely fades into the background.
We always get new clues, most of them can be interpreted from two sides, but there is no red string that leads us to a goal.
Basically I like mysterious stories that make you think, but there are only clues that are not useful and don't give you a clue.
After almost 40 weeks of playing this is rather tiring.
Also the developer should sit down and rework his scenes to fit together.
If Daniel licks Melinda's pussy but is not even allowed to kiss her in the evening and he can fuck her in the morning, but when he hugs her Melinda looks stupid from the laundry, then all of this doesn't really fit anymore.

I'm still a fan of FOTM, but it's getting harder and harder to argue this and if the next update is a flop again, then ...............

Translated with (free version)
I totally agree with your thoughts.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
The walkthrough goes from week 14 friday to week 15 saturday, is that a typo or is there a week missing?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes