_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
is there a way we can see all the pictures from the game ? cause i bet i havent seen all the choices possible, i would be grateful for any help :)

ceinko

Jun 9, 2020
v2 is part of (a)

"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. (V12)

https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/2...qaRoTNn8PybPHdWF2efQe4OYa80C5DfMpOZZoka4cfd7A

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone Christmas Special}

https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/2...Y4XHHtkacEx4CcRfrb3P4U54h_GQWN1t16RRM2yJlJ_MI

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]". {"Chapter II"} a.k.a. (V13).

https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/2...QzK7br7ttf0XR.hvyxDKNdYVPwUo.PcBc7V.0WhRil_7w
can you send the walkthrough of version 13

ceinko

Jun 9, 2020
is the final scene in version 13 that lee and danial beat and they have cruise or still scenes between them
and I didnt found william in the house in this version?

Reactions: Jhonnyblack

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
is the final scene in version 13 that lee and danial beat and they have cruise or still scenes between them
and I didnt found william in the house in this version?
William is in hospital having an operation on his arm.
When at 12:00, Lee is giving Melinda defence lesson and you have a choice to "Intervene" or to "Watch"?
Your choice is the end of the main storyline for this update.

N.B. Choose "Intervene" first, then repeat this scene the next day and this time choose "Watch".

Reactions: TrueJackal

sn3p

Nov 3, 2017
SNC:
Rhonda is going to have her boob job done if Daniel has enough money for the operation, but I decided not to edit many of her current events, I am thinking to wait and see your feedback about her new looks.

Release date: I still have to work on new scenes today and tomorrow, until Monday the latest, Tuesday final images post editing and testing starts, if testing is OK, this should be ready by the end of the week, or by first couple of days in November, Thanks for your patience :)
1603601142328.png

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
If so, what is this?
I'm confused...
View attachment 872538

Unlocked

SNC was talking about how the new "Update" (Version 13) is a new chapter of the game....(c)

Lots of events are back to square one, I want to build them from scratch, especially Rhonda for her new looks.
It's a new chapter, a separate game, your saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work, the stats are low now, but with little work you can easily get them to the required level, and sorry if you cannot skip events that you have previously seen.
Please report the errors in this post, I'll wait to get them all, and fix in the coming 2 days, I came to know about an image or two that are missing just after packaging, I hope that's fine.
Thanks for your patience and forgive me if this update was not to your taste, and please don't quickly judge the events if you think it is going somewhere you don't like.

"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. (V12)

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone Christmas Special}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]". {"Chapter II"} a.k.a. (V13).

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes