TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
What happens if I let the black guy live and he fucks Melinda?

Does it open up a path for NTR or does it cut off future scenes entirely? I'm fine with the first option (since I don't see myself as necessarily on Daniel's side) but then again I wouldn't mind making Daniel into a submissive bitch (pegging, feminization etc).

Reactions: FetusStomper

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What happens if I let the black guy live and he fucks Melinda?

Does it open up a path for NTR or does it cut off future scenes entirely? I'm fine with the first option (since I don't see myself as necessarily on Daniel's side) but then again I wouldn't mind making Daniel into a submissive bitch (pegging, feminization etc).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only if you have an "Early " copy of Version 11 could you let the scene drag on for three or four Sundays.
But many players missed the clue and started screaming about what they though was a NTR route.
So SNC reworked the scene and now once you start the scene you will play through to the finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only if you have an "Early " copy of Version 11 could you let the scene drag on for three or four Sundays.
But many players missed the clue and started screaming about what they though was a NTR route.
So SNC reworked the scene and now once you start the scene you will play through to the finish.
Thanks for that advice. Well knowing that, I would rather Daniel kill him than Melinda.

Also thanks for the time you spend answering questions on this thread. You've been very helpful.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi, new, dumb question incoming. So I see theres a version 1 and 2. Is it like chapters or a remake or what?
"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. (V12)

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone Christmas Special}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]". {"Chapter II"} a.k.a. (V13).

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. (V12)

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone Christmas Special}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]". {"Chapter II"} a.k.a. (V13).
Can someone add this to the OP? Just so we aren't getting these posts every page or so.

Edit: sorry, just looked it is there. Please look before you post ! Hahahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: falun

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello,

In Chapter 2 (V13), is ntr preventable?

Thank you
The ONE real bit of NTR was in Chapter I, And was mostly Avoidable,
It was a blackmail scene and contained a number of clues to advanced the story line.
(The problem was you were suppose to complete the scene the FIRST time you came across it !
But some people kept repeating the scene and THEN complained about it )
That scene has now been reworked and greatly watered down.

The other so called NTR scene is in Chapter II,
Where despite warning that "not all is what it seems" and we should play through first,
Some people jumped the gun and started screaming about NTR before playing the scene through.
I hope this will put your fears to rest,
The NPC's in this game do have a life, and in your inter-actions with them you may come across them being intermate,
But the game IS not a NTR game.

Hope this helps.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
The ONE real bit of NTR was in Chapter I, And was mostly Avoidable,
It was a blackmail scene and contained a number of clues to advanced the story line.
(The problem was you were suppose to complete the scene the FIRST time you came across it !
But some people kept repeating the scene and THEN complained about it )
That scene has now been reworked and greatly watered down.

The other so called NTR scene is in Chapter II,
Where despite warning that "not all is what it seems" and we should play through first,
Some people jumped the gun and started screaming about NTR before playing the scene through.
I hope this will put your fears to rest,
The NPC's in this game do have a life, and in your inter-actions with them you may come across them being intermate,
But the game IS not a NTR game.

Hope this helps.
The NTR babies always come in crying whenever another male makes an appearance. I personally hate Daniel as a MC so seeing him get NTR'ed if funny as shit haha

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes