Darkwulf28

Feb 3, 2019
Since it's close to release date I can confirm that there will be no more NTR, SNC probably will get rid of him or leave him without any continuation of his story, he said there was nothing wrong with my ideas he really liked them(I didn't want to give him my v14 ideas the first place, no ideas was given to him)he will use on his future games, but for FOTM chapter 2 he said he already set up a clean relation between Melinda and Daniel for the rest of the game, hope will collaborate with me again in the future, I did gave him some ideas how the game should end and how to set up for new FOTM game but I said it very clear I won't be giving him any more ideas after what he done with v13, the direction he is heading pretty much is a suicide route, getting Melinda pregnant, making up BS so they can deal with William, after this story end, he will probably make new chapter that Melinda gave Daniel a son and they will start new family together but Daniel still remains the MC, even he put NTR back I won't be interested anymore, it will lose the excitement, the only thing I can give him credit for the is the creation of Melinda, his main story is very predictable, always give useless hints for the main story, at least I created Jax and Lee so non-NTR player have something to complains about, now you guys will be jobless, the boring sex scenes will be back, by the look of it SNC will milk his paterons for another 10 versions, i can't wait for his mind blowing ideas in the next few days

Aww it's a shame no more ntr will be in this game guess i'll cancel my patreon and go support power vacuum

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I can bet there's only a very handful of people who cares about Rhonda, but the Dev is very much insistent towards developing her character! I for one personally, if some burglar shot her in the head, would continue playing the game like not a thing has changed!

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I can bet there's only a very handful of people who cares about Rhonda, but the Dev is very much insistent towards developing her character! I for one personally, if some burglar shot her in the head, would continue playing the game like not a thing has changed!
I disagree, I really like bullying her. When Ann makes you fuck her in the ass and hurt her, that was fun. More scenes like that would be awesome.

Maybe Melinda catches you and her together, then makes you fuck her in the ass, then throat fuck her like a whore. And she makes sure you do it painfully while she screams to teach her a lesson. And Melinda uses a big strap on to hurt her after you finish.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Aww it's a shame no more ntr will be in this game guess i'll cancel my patreon and go support power vacuum
Then the game turns into common harem ones if İTS true time to go out this game and thread
what a deeply meaningful post those areo_O
please, do post more, you are a great asset to this thread, the forum and whole world....your wise ntr-ing enlightens those dark times, and your abundant money keeps the dev warm during this long winter.
edit.
thanks FaiRTaiL, i have almost missed your post there(y)

Last edited:

Lemmy78

Oct 23, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/waurelia.rpy", line 397, in <module>
NameError: name 'wm' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "waurelia.rpyc", line 257, in script
File "F:\Downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1605, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "F:\Downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 943, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "F:\Downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\Downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMountains-V12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/waurelia.rpy", line 397, in <module>
NameError: name 'wm' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 1.0
Fri Oct 30 21:46:15 2020

Pleace help (sry Kann Kein Englisch)

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
what a deeply meaningful post those areo_O
please, do post more, you are a great asset to this thread, the forum and whole world....your wise ntr-ing enlightens those dark times, and your abundant money keeps the dev warm during this long winter.
edit.
thanks FaiRTaiL, i have almost missed your post there(y)
you are welcome hater..

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
always you kind ntr lover...
p.s.
and now i would stop this courtesy exchange, otherwise there will be deleted posts/warnings
at least i kept my mouth shut non ntr games unless you.. but you are always here make anti comment how kind really.. keep doing that good job!!

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
SNC:

Hello everyone, I was away for 3 days, had some urgent personal stuff.
Now I'm back and finalizing the new version, update will be ready by Nov 4-5.
Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay.
Not only you delayed the update, you also had the audacity to post Rhonda's picture on top!
Real excited :love: I'm NOT :sneaky:

Reactions: bamvius

sn3p

Nov 3, 2017
Not only you delayed the update, you also had the audacity to post Rhonda's picture on top!
Real excited :love: I'm NOT :sneaky:
I'm just a Patreon, I'm not SNC. Don't kill the messenger, because if he dies, next time you won't get anything ;)

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
SNC:

Hello everyone, I was away for 3 days, had some urgent personal stuff.
Now I'm back and finalizing the new version, update will be ready by Nov 4-5.
Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay.
Rhonda shouldn't be changing her Tits,she was already pretty,like a doughnut..)):love:

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes