punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The NTR babies always come in crying whenever another male makes an appearance. I personally hate Daniel as a MC so seeing him get NTR'ed if funny as shit haha
As opposed to those that cry that a vn/game is too boring because it doesn't have any "competition" although i do agree about Daniel because he is a whiny brat

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
As opposed to those that cry that a vn/game is too boring because it doesn't have any "competition" although i do agree about Daniel because he is a whiny brat
100% I hate when babies do this and ruin a good game because its too "vanilla". Competition is good if used in the right way to further a story. And 100% with you on that I hate Daniel more than any other MC for some reason and I think cause he's always bitching about things.

Reactions: winky88888

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
The NTR babies always come in crying whenever another male makes an appearance. I personally hate Daniel as a MC so seeing him get NTR'ed if funny as shit haha
Since it's close to release date I can confirm that there will be no more NTR, SNC probably will get rid of him or leave him without any continuation of his story, he said there was nothing wrong with my ideas he really liked them(I didn't want to give him my v14 ideas the first place, no ideas was given to him)he will use on his future games, but for FOTM chapter 2 he said he already set up a clean relation between Melinda and Daniel for the rest of the game, hope will collaborate with me again in the future, I did gave him some ideas how the game should end and how to set up for new FOTM game but I said it very clear I won't be giving him any more ideas after what he done with v13, the direction he is heading pretty much is a suicide route, getting Melinda pregnant, making up BS so they can deal with William, after this story end, he will probably make new chapter that Melinda gave Daniel a son and they will start new family together but Daniel still remains the MC, even he put NTR back I won't be interested anymore, it will lose the excitement, the only thing I can give him credit for the is the creation of Melinda, his main story is very predictable, always give useless hints for the main story, at least I created Jax and Lee so non-NTR player have something to complains about, now you guys will be jobless, the boring sex scenes will be back, by the look of it SNC will milk his paterons for another 10 versions, i can't wait for his mind blowing ideas in the next few days

Last edited:

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Truth to be told, the sudden hype and surge of patreons was because of the sudden NTR added in v11. I am not for or against Ntr but it certainly developed a twist. I was playing the game since start and unfortunately it was predictable and Melinda was the only reason. Hope the dev handles the game however he plans to.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Truth to be told, the sudden hype and surge of patreons was because of the sudden NTR added in v11. I am not for or against Ntr but it certainly developed a twist. I was playing the game since start and unfortunately it was predictable and Melinda was the only reason. Hope the dev handles the game however he plans to.
Yeah I agree with everything you just said. I was actually laughing at the part where Jax found them in the cabin and he got the PS1 hagrid treatment hahahaha also I have yet to see a mountain's foot in this game so it looses a point for me

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Since it's close to release date I can confirm that there will be no more NTR, SNC probably will get rid of him or leave him without any continuation of his story, he said there was nothing wrong with my ideas he really liked them(I didn't want to give him my v14 ideas the first place)he will use on his future games, but for FOTM chapter 2 he said he already set up a clean relation between Melinda and Daniel for the rest of the game, hope will collaborate with me again in the future, I did gave him some ideas how the game should end and how to set up for new FOTM game but I said it very clear I won't be giving him any more ideas after what he done with v13, the direction he is heading pretty much is a suicide route, getting Melinda pregnant, making up BS so they can deal with William, after this story end, he will probably make new chapter that Melinda gave Daniel a son and they will start new family together but Daniel still remains the MC, even he put NTR back I won't be interested anymore, it will lose the excitement, the only thing I can give him credit for the is the creation of Melinda, his main story is very predictable, always give useless hints for the main story, at least I created Jax and Lee so non-NTR player have something to complains about, now you guys will be jobless, the boring sex scenes will be back, by the look of it SNC will milk his paterons for another 10 versions, i can't wait for his mind blowing ideas in the next few days
Aawww. No more bruce lee content..

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
When is the release?
From SNC Patreon Page
Dated 25th October 2020 @ 04:01
Release date: I still have to work on new scenes today and tomorrow, until Monday the latest, Tuesday final images post editing and testing starts, if testing is OK, this should be ready by the end of the week, or by first couple of days in November, Thanks for your patience :)

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
@ dokley,

I read this just right, YOU take for you the FOTM without your help in a lousy game slides off ?
And this help was to create a Melinda-Lee event.....
ok, my opinion: I found the Jax scene totally ok, a little pep could use the game. (y)
But you completely ignore that the character Melinda is already overloaded more than enough. Her daughters don't stand by her, her niece hates her, she can't trust any of her friends and her husband is just an asshole (or does it give pleasure to give a blow job with a gun to her head ?)
A Lee-event would have been completely ok if..... yes if it hadn't been Melinda again who had to suffer from it.
If you had chosen Ann or Rhonda, the whining would have been great, but at least Ann is already heavily involved in NTR.

On the other hand: a developer MUST be given the artistic freedom to design his game the way he thinks it is right. To say, without me your game will be shit and is just a rip-off, then something goes in the totally wrong direction.
A customer or fan CAN communicate his wishes, and the developer can consider whether to include them, but putting a gun to his head and just talking a game down is not serving either side.

Where the way goes and how SNC goes the way we don't know, it is possible that this game will be flattened and just overloaded with more and more sex scenes, but it is also possible that it will give the game a new momentum and offer the fans a great story and finale.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes