funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018

Unlocked

SNC was talking about how the new "Update" (Version 13) is a new chapter of the game....(c)

Lots of events are back to square one, I want to build them from scratch, especially Rhonda for her new looks.
It's a new chapter, a separate game, your saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work, the stats are low now, but with little work you can easily get them to the required level, and sorry if you cannot skip events that you have previously seen.
Please report the errors in this post, I'll wait to get them all, and fix in the coming 2 days, I came to know about an image or two that are missing just after packaging, I hope that's fine.
Thanks for your patience and forgive me if this update was not to your taste, and please don't quickly judge the events if you think it is going somewhere you don't like.
Ahchi, thank you for publishing (y) (y)

oh wow, it reads like SNC is going back to the main story, that gives hope.
Only, if FOTM II is a separate game we will never know the secrets of the first part ?

Foot Of The Mountains 19.10.2020 05_42_00.png

Jamesgar74

Jul 31, 2020
There have been some updates of games lately that have drawn the wrath of the players.
(e.g. Flirty F with the Quinn update, Haley's story with the ending etc.).
Since this happened with FOTM 2 as well, SNC should really have thought about how the rest of the story should go and how he can satisfy his fans again.
Most people agree that more different fetishes are not good for the story, and there is no reason to squeeze more into it, which doesn't fit to the characters.
Personally I think the many sex scenes are exaggerated, there is - except for the dinner times - hardly an hour where we are not overwhelmed with sexual activities and the basic story, the search for the killer and the men behind it all completely fades into the background.
We always get new clues, most of them can be interpreted from two sides, but there is no red string that leads us to a goal.
Basically I like mysterious stories that make you think, but there are only clues that are not useful and don't give you a clue.
After almost 40 weeks of playing this is rather tiring.
Also the developer should sit down and rework his scenes to fit together.
If Daniel licks Melinda's pussy but is not even allowed to kiss her in the evening and he can fuck her in the morning, but when he hugs her Melinda looks stupid from the laundry, then all of this doesn't really fit anymore.

I'm still a fan of FOTM, but it's getting harder and harder to argue this and if the next update is a flop again, then ...............

Translated with (free version)
Bipolar maybe only thing i can think of

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Anybody got a save from the beginning of 1.0?
If by 1.0 you mean "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]". {"Chapter II"} a.k.a. (V13).
You do not need a save, just start playing.
As SNC said
"It's a new chapter, a separate game, your saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work,
The stats are low now, but with little work you can easily get them to the required level,
Sorry if you cannot skip events that you have previously seen.
Lots of events are back to square one,
I want to build them from scratch, especially Rhonda for her new looks."

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
If any of the characters are bipolar it's William and Ann.
Well, I don't know, :unsure:
Melinda is also not completely without. Mostly you see a pretty woman who is seduced by a young guy.
But if you take a closer look she is also a rather hypocritical beast.
She prays at every opportunity, goes to church on Sundays, travels with the church board and prays even before she touches Daniel intimately.
From this point of view she cheats on her husband, has an incestuous relationship with her nephews, (if you chose the option) also a murderess and is probably involved in her husband's racketeering.
All in all, an angel face, but no angel :devilish:
The only thing you can give her credit for is the fact that she teases, but all sexual activity is done by Daniel

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
There was a post on the forum that it is possible over the weekend,but if there is a need for additional testing, then in the first days of November.. Something like that..
Patreon post

Release date: I still have to work on new scenes today and tomorrow, until Monday the latest, Tuesday final images post editing and testing starts, if testing is OK, this should be ready by the end of the week, or by first couple of days in November, Thanks for your patience :)

Reactions: Tikky and mappero87
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes