TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Just finished V13 (haven't done the Christmas special yet):

They better have optional pegging in future versions or else it's a wasted opportunity.

And cucking Paul would be hilarious. But I doubt they'll have something like Gina pegging him. Probably just have him eat Daniel's creampie out of Gina, if they go down that route. Probably depends on how much of the fanbase wants to cuck Paul, and I'm guessing not that much.

Fucking Melinda's ass was great.

All I really hope for in the future is more sexy times between Melinda, Ann, and Rhonda

Edit: Now for the Christmas special.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Is there a proper walkthrough for V10 (the christmas special) or just the hints listed on the main page?

a28818953

Oct 3, 2020
Are you not following the walkthrough? Anyways, I'm pretty sure you get them from Uncle William.
I got the first one but could not get it anymore. I even had a scene where Cythia and MC ran into one of the gang member of Uncle. As for walkthrought, I triede to followed it. But at certain point, they wanted me to click on "pretend wash your hand" and I did not see this option so I just lost from there. I started the game a week ago so at this point maybe it is too late to follow the guide because idk which week i am at.

The game keep asking me if I want to let Cythia leave, and because I could not get more cig, I kept choosing no and making no progress what's so ever.

Last edited:

ZTD

Jan 7, 2020
The game for its nature and how its story is served...it is one of the greatest....Hopefully developer knows it and gives it a proper ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: funny_hunnie

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I got the first one but could not get it anymore. I even had a scene where Cythia and MC ran into one of the gang member of Uncle. As for walkthrought, I triede to followed it. But at certain point, they wanted me to click on "pretend wash your hand" and I did not see this option so I just lost from there. I started the game a week ago so at this point maybe it is too late to follow the guide because idk which week i am at.

The game keep asking me if I want to let Cythia leave, and because I could not get more cig, I kept choosing no and making no progress what's so ever.
The walkthrough isn't perfect. I didn't see "Pretend to wash your hand" the first time, but I did see it the second time the walk through brings it up. If you skip scenes when things don't line up, or do what the walkthrough says for the following day, and then go back to the previous day, you'll be able to advance.

Ultimately the walkthrough is gonna mix up some days, but if you know what it would tell you to do at a given time, then yo can figure it out and still stick to it.

ZTD

Jan 7, 2020
Lee charcter would have made some sense if he was someone
from Melindas past....Coming back.,,, But he was written differently...

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Will he ever continue the Holiday version? I for one found it to be intriguing, but then he decided to give up on that little project!

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
I am from Brazil so if there are errors excuses

Melinda:
I suspect she has been pregnant since the beginning FOTM2
I agree with you, Melinda could be pregnant, the signs speak for it.
Foot Of The Mountains 27.10.2020 22_47_14.png
If Daniel is the father, things should get interesting in the future.
If William shouldn't freak out and shoot Daniel & Melinda, Mel will probably have to plant a cuckoo child on him.
There will probably be some (NTR)-scenes where you can see William inseminating Melinda's pussy

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes