Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well I tried it, and first of all thanks for your work. It's a welcome initiative.

Howwever, there are some serious issues I must share:
- This will seem like a detail but having a `<` character in your folder name is extremely unprofessional knowing how many filesystems don't allow this character in paths. I lost 10 mins on this as the extraction wouldn't work out of the box because of this...
- The "MACOSX" remnant folder from mac systems is also disappointing laziness, and will mislead some inexperienced people
- The most important point: you ask for people to do many weird tasks without explaining anything whatsoever regarding their relevance. Why the hell do I need to override some pngs ??? I know what you're doing but because I'm a dev too. When you ask people to do manual tasks on their computer, you need to explain to your users what this is achieving. Or else you appear shady and unreliable.
- Lastly, your designed your mod on a third party compressed version, which first is a very poor design choice since people always have to download a non-official version, and secondly it defeats the purpose of it, to me at least, since you make the sex content appear quicker but you drastically reduce its image quality.

This last point unfortunately makes it a no-go for me, sorry.
Hey thanks!
That is awesome feedback! Honestly, because I am not a developer at all. Just a fan who felt there was more potential to this game than I was playing. And this pushed me to learn the basics of renpy.

I will change the > cuz I had no idea that caused issues. And I did use the compressed because that's what I could get to work after unpacking it. And the install instructions are just because it wasn't working and after playing around I got it to work, and I'd explain them if I could...

I need to repack this game using my script, the uncompressed images, and without that mac folder (which I was also unaware this was a thing) and then upload it as it's own file, rather than just my script being jammed into the existing game. If you think you could help me that would be awesome.

Thanks for giving it a shot!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
If a Dev gives you a specific date(s), always expect the drop at the final possible minute. In this case he said update will drop somewhere between 4th and 5th November, which means it'll drop precisely at Nov 5 - 23:59.59
You forgot to add that it will be "Attu Island Local Time!" :p :D

• Haha
Reactions: truerty

Mehryar

Aug 25, 2019
Guys would you please help me?
I've been away from this game for a couple of months.The last version I played was V11Elite.

Now I see it's FOTM2...V1

As I understand, it's a new chapter...so now 2 questions :

1.Do I need V12 to be downloaded and play before I go for this FOTM2? Is there a MUST?

2.Regardless of first question, does it worth to download v12 at all? Anything special in that update?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Guys would you please help me?
I've been away from this game for a couple of months.The last version I played was V11Elite.

Now I see it's FOTM2...V1

As I understand, it's a new chapter...so now 2 questions :

1.Do I need V12 to be downloaded and play before I go for this FOTM2? Is there a MUST?

2.Regardless of first question, does it worth to download v12 at all? Anything special in that update?
1 no
2 yes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all.
Been informed by SNC that the "Next Version/Update" is due on The sixth of November.

ceinko

Jun 9, 2020
I agree with you, Melinda could be pregnant, the signs speak for it.
View attachment 883412
If Daniel is the father, things should get interesting in the future.
If William shouldn't freak out and shoot Daniel & Melinda, Mel will probably have to plant a cuckoo child on him.
There will probably be some (NTR)-scenes where you can see William inseminating Melinda's pussy
hi where is this photo? in which version?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes