ZTD

Jan 7, 2020
Is there life after a death...Does human kind evolve.....Did Melinda get D.....So many questions---

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
A member of this forum said that "SNC told him/her", look at previous pages.
This was when SNC said the Sixth.

Ahchi Cappleman
24H
Hi, A quick question before you release the "Next Version", Did you fix the night time pool bug ? Thanks
SerialNumberComics
23H
Hi Ahchi, I think I fixed it, but can you please remind me which pool bug, so I make sure it’s not there.
And I think I will not be able to release before 48 hours, but not more than that
SerialNumberComics
23H
So it will be during 6 Nov <<<<<< Here
Ahchi Cappleman
20H
Sorry, Got mixed up, The night time pool bug was in the Version 12 Update, It when you could this:-

21:00-Go Living Room, [Purple] May I,[Purple] Get one,
------[purple] Get one more, [Purple] No need,[Purple] No,
------A nice massage?, [Purple] Try to turn, Can She Bend,
------Say nothing, like your hair{+5 Melinda},[New Scenes]
------Pool, Yes, Kiss this instead,
------(From the V12 Quick help)
------(repeat the "You can kiss this instead" 2(3) times)
------Pool, No, Kiss this instead,
------Pool, No, Kiss this instead, Go to sleep,

Last edited:
Reactions: GilgaGames

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm not usually one to complain about dev choices, but it's kinda disappointing that there's not an option to move the story forward where you can say to Rhonda "you're fine the way you are" and just have like an overlay for slightly heavier/no boobjob Rhonda... but I guess that would be a ton of extra work, lol.

Axeleen

I disagree that the game is a failure. After all, a game that keeps me jerking from night till morning and made me call in sick for work one time so I could get some sleep, is a successful adult game in my book. That said, the grind of the game has definitely gone too far. It's made me glad that chapter 1 is over so I can get a new start to try and find the missing things again.

I appreciate the sandbox nature but hopefully with this new chapter, the dev can really scale the grind properly this time.
I wouldn't go as far as to say it's a failure, but the fact that you can get stuck cuz you didn't repeat an event exactly six times or you can get locked out of content if you don't either look at the script or follow the walkthrough (which is not perfect BTW, I've found several paths in the scripts that are more efficient/show more content than the walkthroughs have provided) to know that you have to do events in a certain order that's totally random is asinine. This game is a bigger offender than Big Brother on that front, the only saving grace is that it's in Ren'Py so it's easy to avoid the pitfalls/obviate some of the grind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavanhaquis
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes