dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Christopher Thompson used to be a OG hero for the leaks, when i was a patreon linked v11 beta 2 someone called
Snow4eu linked v13 last time, Ahchi have never linked any versions, sn3p is also a patreon, exclude me one of them might link it

student00

Apr 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "Crazygamer43, bài đăng: 4499396, thành viên: 462129"]
Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v2.0] [SerialNumberComics]

Kích thước ban đầu: 1,75 GB
Kích thước nén: 301 MB

Win / Linux: MEGA -
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
android plz brother
Someday my friend.....some...day

D

Deleted member 2479505

U said v.13 is a whole new game....the APK file is around 1gb.....does it mean it has new content of 1gb??
There is a note says that saves from previous version (v12) won't work for v.13....so if I download v13 does it mean I have to play from the beginning(v.01)???or there is a option in the game to play only v.13???

V13 is also known as FOTM II, is a game in its own right.
It starts as FOTM II from the beginning, but is basically a continuation of V12. You also get in with full sex scenes and don't have to struggle through all kinds of progress.
The next update will also be a continuation of FOTM II (V13).

Another question....I haven't played v.12 yet.....so if I want play v.12 then do I have to download the older version (v.12)....or I can play the v.12 in the latest version (v.13)....but it says that v.12 save won't work for v.13.....plz some one help me to understand....I am confused

yes exactly, to play V12 (FOTM I) you have to download this version
If you have played through V12, you just can't transfer the saves from part 1 to V13 (FOTM II)

Jun 23, 2019
Christopher Thompson used to be a OG hero for the leaks, when i was a patreon linked v11 beta 2 someone called
Snow4eu linked v13 last time, Ahchi have never linked any versions, sn3p is also a patreon, exclude me one of them might link it
I think he's sleeping now. Hope he will get up early

magus448

May 22, 2018
@ dokley,

A Lee-event would have been completely ok if..... yes if it hadn't been Melinda again who had to suffer from it.
If you had chosen Ann or Rhonda, the whining would have been great, but at least Ann is already heavily involved in NTR.
I disagree. Any scenes shown with the other guy was just left in and forgotten during development. As far as I saw she was warming up to Daniel to be something more than just fuck buddies till Lee came around. It's bullshit we have no control whether she blows him like the other NTR that became optional..

Its this kind of crap that makes me almost want to post in "The Tyrant" game thread mocking that game... it was the poster child of how "successful" a NTR game could be, and now its "abandoned" LOL soo much for the huge NTR Crowd !
Well aside from that 2 girl (lil sis and older sis' friend) weekend date at the barn where you just get a hj from them and told to leave, while ntr antagonist got to have sex with both. NTR getting a better scene overall just grinds my gears.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW
D

Deleted member 2479505

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
I think the link of android version is forbiden...
It's really annoying !!!
Wath's the HELL !!!

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I have this error, can somebody know how to fix this ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/cynhotel.rpy", line 499, in script
    if wautip ==1 and kfail == 0:
  File "game/cynhotel.rpy", line 499, in <module>
NameError: name 'wautip' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/cynhotel.rpy", line 499, in script
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Foot Of The Mountains\FootOfTheMoutainsII-2.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Foot Of The Mountains\FootOfTheMoutainsII-2.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\Foot Of The Mountains\FootOfTheMoutainsII-2.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/cynhotel.rpy", line 499, in <module>
NameError: name 'wautip' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 2.0
Fri Nov 06 12:45:02 2020

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes