Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I would play this game because it looks interesting, the women are beautiful. But since I heard there is forced NTR, I stopped playing. I don't like ntr. :confused:

I don't know if I remember correctly, but there is a scene with an mature woman who looks after MC (I don't remember her name) in which she or MC is kidnapped (tied up) and a black man has sex with her in front of MC. (as far as I know) and this cannot be avoided.

So it hurts me a bit, because the game looks really interesting.. But I don't like forced ntr. No sense.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I would play this game because it looks interesting, the women are beautiful. But since I heard there is forced NTR, I stopped playing. I don't like ntr. :confused:
There was a massive shitstorm with that scene and the dev changed it so it's completely avoidable now if you want to play it now. I gave up playing a while ago because I fucking hate the MC and the model used for him and got fed up with the ridiculous grind in the game so be prepared to play a game that is grindy as fuck if you try it.

Reactions: Alteni and Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There was a massive shitstorm with that scene and the dev changed it so it's completely avoidable now if you want to play it now. I gave up playing a while ago because I fucking hate the MC and the model used for him and got fed up with the ridiculous grind in the game so be prepared to play a game that is grindy as fuck if you try it.
I know, I've been playing this for a while. But as soon as I heard that there is forced ntr, I stopped.

Thanks for the info. I will think whether to come back to this game or not. ;)
Now there is nothing forced at all?

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
I tried to play it. To much Bloody grinding, too much BS. Got both daughters already, grindy, grindy, grindy to get the mom.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah when talk with Ann --Washing Dishes-- Event starts with Cynthia + Thresome = Its not bad but ERRORS is happening
Dev you shoul test game first :( Nice update love it but

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/cynhotel.rpy", line 315, in script
    if wautip ==1 and kfail == 0:
  File "game/cynhotel.rpy", line 315, in <module>
NameError: name 'wautip' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/cynhotel.rpy", line 315, in script
  File "E:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/cynhotel.rpy", line 315, in <module>
NameError: name 'wautip' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 2.0
Fri Nov 06 15:36:19 2020
Chain of 3 Errors start from Here and Ends in MAIN MENU

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to get more Melinda lesbian points for her sister? It says I need to get Ann toilet scene more, how do I get that?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
total disaster if i pay for rhonda's breast surgery, i expect to see rhonda with big breasts for the rest of the game, instead there are always renders with small breasts

what good will the other girl from linda do?

it's just random sex

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
il mio bug
fail update
i think the contents is more fail than the bug which i have no problem with no error for me, after you done with Cythina threesome if you choose to stay outside of the house you will get back to the menu that is the only bug for me, also a bald guy(don't tell me William didn't send him) tried to kill Daniel and Melinda always have gun on her (bald guy got shot before he can pull the trigger) this is so deep man

Reactions: PinkHalu

amhz007

Aug 25, 2019
guys can someone help me? i want to play the v12 fresh so i deleted everything saves and even saves and folders for every version in appdata gallery is locked and everything is good but when i start the game at 8 and go to breakfast it shows me late game choices even at 9 am when i talk to melinda i can ask about the investigation even after just starting. anyone know why

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Looks like Holiday Standalone Episode needs a walkthrough.
Kinda annoying repeating over and over hoping something triggers.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes