brent89

Apr 1, 2020
im new to this game. is this newest download like a completely different game than part 1? I haven't played part 1. Do i have to download and play part 1 then download this newest version?

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
hi guys what is the new scene?? I was playing the game repeating the same old scene... can u help me

sn3p

Nov 3, 2017
im new to this game. is this newest download like a completely different game than part 1? I haven't played part 1. Do i have to download and play part 1 then download this newest version?
Yes
download and play part 1
then play this newest version!

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I love this game but there is only one thing that i hate and that is ntr in chapter 1 i always avoided it and enjoyed the game but in second part it does not even show it has ntr in genre son how the fuck should i stop chinese guy when he shows up second time in house and receive bj how should i stop ann from giving him bj even the first time it happens or i just have to scare them and i won't happen again....
Can anyone please help and tell me how do i stop this i don't even want to see that even the first time i saved the game so does anyone have idea how do i stop this bitch....
:)

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
I've been playing for hours but I can't seem to trigger these scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1st Pic 13:00 Have Lunch Pick, Talk to Rhonda , you should reduce your fat intake
2nd Pic 10:00-11:00 If you Found everything and done rhondas boob job , the Scene will play itself in the morning
3rd Pic 21:00 Living Room , get more drinks for melinda, no need, no but spend some time before u get back, can i have a drink with you? (if Debbie's relation is high enough you'll get the 2nd option)

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
yeeee chapter 2 ..
I was left behind I didn't finish the first one ...
I have to recover the sense of history I am lost

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
1st Pic 13:00 Have Lunch Pick, Talk to Rhonda , you should reduce your fat intake
2nd Pic If you Found everything the Scene will play itself
3rd Pic 21:00 Living Room , get more drinks for melinda, no need, no but spend some time before u get back, can i have a drink with you? (if Debbie's relation is high enough you'll get the 2nd option)
Thanks for the "How to" on 1st one. Works.
But you have to be more explanatory for the 2nd one!

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
If this game was made better, and not needed with a guide, it could've been one of my top games.. but adding unforgivable misses etc just makes this game poor...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If this game was made better, and not needed with a guide, it could've been one of my top games.. but adding unforgivable misses etc just makes this game poor...
This game while I did get hooked to it is a massive pain in the ass if you have to start from scratch. The grind with this game is the worst I have ever seen in any of these games.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes