Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Someone has a save of the beggining of the v12? When i try to use mine, the game crashes, and i'm not going to restart the game all over again. I didnt even know where the game starts in the walkthrough. So please, can someone land me a save?
bro i its same story but you have to start over try building relationship first its in the game page developers info dev already said that chapter 1 save won't work...

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
JUST FINISHED THIS UPDATE MAN THAT WAS HELL OF A GRIND BUT IT'S WORTH IT there are some errors that need to fix..but it can be done in next update or so melinda is turning to be a badass well i think lee is dead...lets hope to find out what melinda did to him in next update... :)

(for anyone who did not finish the update don't play the scene where you have to help ann doing dishes it will lead straight to saturday night club event with ann which has sex scene by the way but it will end in error and you can't rollback at that point so your game will crash)... :)

Rodo123

Oct 27, 2019
Bro you say something is missing at least can you tell me which event is not triggering i just finished this update now i know what requirement is needed for events...
can you help me unlock the scene of lee pointing the gun at melinda? thanks

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
i started a fresh game, after a couple of days it jumps to Cynthia and then crashes after sex scene
Don't play the scene where daniel helps ann doing the dishes it will jump to nightclb event which crashes the game avoid it you can play that in next update...

Rodo123

Oct 27, 2019
bro can you tell all the events that you unlocked with lee....?
i unlocked lee fighting daniel, then trying to kill melinda, changing the light bulb, fixing something inside melinda's room while she has a gun hidden behind the door

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
i unlocked lee booting with daniel, more than trying to kill melinda, changing the light bulb, fixing something inside melinda's room while she has a gun hidden behind the door
bro you have to play
1. play swiming pool scenes with debiie till melinda ask lee to call daniel for help
2. when you play sunbathing scenes with melinda and it will lead to catching ann checking lee's dick always scare him
3. always interfare with lee trying to teach fight to melinda
4. after this you will get a scene where melinda is wearing pink bikini instead of yellow then repeat that scene with both the choices next day
5. in between this you will get scene where lee talk to his boss for killing melinda ( try to go several times in living room when melinda is in her bedroom bu doing this you will trigger event with william talk with his men)
6. complete teases scene with laura and paul and rhonda

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes