tonyzz

May 12, 2019
ragazzi datemi una mano, ho i punti necessari per iniziare la scena di melinda con sua sorella in bagno ma tutto finisce quando se ne vanno come faccio a continuare?
guys give me a hand, i have the necessary points to start the scene of melinda with her sister in the bathroom but everything ends when they leave how do i continue?

Rodo use google traslation in this forum is allowed only english.....good luck

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
ragazzi datemi una mano, ho i punti necessari per iniziare la scena di melinda con sua sorella in bagno ma tutto finisce quando se ne vanno come faccio a continuare?
at 11:00 repeat the scene with Ann at least 10 times
without provoking it
take his legs
give him a lesson
come inside
try to kiss her

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
Unofficial Android port from PI-Games
FOTM II [version 2.0]

Download link
I noticed that some android versions (also referring to the passed versions) have very good quality of images, instead others (like this one) have very bad quality. Do you know why? Is it due to some settings during conversion?

Rodo123

Oct 27, 2019
at 11:00 repeat the scene with Ann at least 10 times
without provoking it
take his legs
give him a lesson
come inside
try to kiss her
I did this and I unlocked the beginning of the scene I miss the continuation, that is, they eventually leave and everything ends there

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Bro can anyone give the save....right where lee tries to kidnap melinda i can't seem to trigger that scene...
if anyone have please help...? :)

KimMelo

Oct 10, 2018
Someone has a save of the beggining of the v12? When i try to use mine, the game crashes, and i'm not going to restart the game all over again. I didnt even know where the game starts in the walkthrough. So please, can someone land me a save?

Smt66

Jan 23, 2019
I did not like this update either. Why does the game always repeat the same scenario? Melinde is raped and then the rapist is killed. Will it always continue like this? It should be more creative, if not, it should be finished. My favorite game but the last two updates are really bad ...

Will Melinda be raped by people of all races around the world? We're going to kill rapists, is that the point? It's a brain-burning idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni and .Septic.
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes